Shounen - Ryuuroden by Yamahara Yoshito | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Ryuuroden by Yamahara Yoshito

ssjohn

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi guys i thought i would make a discussion for this manga ^^ the good ol legend of the dragon son ^_^.

My good freinds over @ JKP (JanKenPon) are doing this manga ^-^ i personly like this manga thou the Chinese names become hard to memorieze after awhile >.<

From JanKenPon:
Middle schoolers, Shiro and Masumi, encountered a mysterious dragon that brought them back to the time of the Three Kingdoms; situated in ancient China. As soon as they arrived, they were rescued by the Han Kingdom. Not long after these events, Masumi was kidnapped and Shiro barely escaped death... Soon the story gets more complicated as they are stuck in the past.
This manga is still running in japan with over 30something volumes.

Chapter 44 is the latest out by JKP and hopefully it wont be long tell 45 >.<

You can read all 44 chapters online @ www.anime-source.com or stop by there IRC channel #JKP @ irc.irchighway.net

Now let the latest chapter Discussion begin ^__^

holmes221

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Last edited:

ssjohn

Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: (Jkp) Ryuuroden Discussion

Thanks for the links holmes221 :) i can't read the scans but i have one qustion .. IS the manga still good? is there a new major storyline or are they still doing the same stuff?

thanks ;)

magykdoll

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
thanks for the link :) , at last i could read it again. The story is really great, i like it :D

hafizadam

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Egypt
this is an awesome manga, sad because they dont have much translator on this project :(

MBVC

Reaction score
Country
Bouvet Island
Masumi is Shiro's mom, she comes back from the past to the present in order to give birth to him, thus the circle ends itself. However I wonder who is the dad here, is it Shiro himself or Zhong Da? The first case implies that he is the child of causality, a vacuum diagram itself born from the properties of closed time like loops. The second case is trivial since Shiro ends up becoming the king in later history.