Question S4

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,565
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How y'all think S4 will start?
1) Time skip
2) Continue where it's left
3) Flashbacks
4) Any other way U feel it should start.
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
I think there will be a timeskip (ss2 and ss3 both had timeskips), but before that the issues related to Adori, Po Bidau, Lo Po Bia and Rev team will be resolved within the first few chapters.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,541
Reaction score
3,705
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Some timeskip (also floor skip) and the introduction of previously undiscovered or loosely known characters/factions. It is bound to have some flashbacks but not several chapter long ones.
 

VON

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,577
Reaction score
2,433
Country
Gotei 13
I'd like a bigger timeskip than last time. Like 6-8 years would be good. Just makes more sense so they aren't breezing through the tower.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,565
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think there will be a timeskip (ss2 and ss3 both had timeskips), but before that the issues related to Adori, Po Bidau, Lo Po Bia and Rev team will be resolved within the first few chapters.
Maybe that will be shown as a flashback like we saw in S3. Do we know which squad commander intercept revs? We never know which one. 5th one died. Lyborick was promoted to 3(or is it mistranslation). I doubt it's kallavan. Should be 2nd one since Adori was facing PB battleship.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'd like a bigger timeskip than last time. Like 6-8 years would be good. Just makes more sense so they aren't breezing through the tower.
Khun will prolly go mad if time skip is about 8 years.
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
Maybe that will be shown as a flashback like we saw in S3. Do we know which squad commander intercept revs? We never know which one. 5th one died. Lyborick was promoted to 3(or is it mistranslation). I doubt it's kallavan. Should be 2nd one since Adori was facing PB battleship.
I said in another post that I think 3rd corps is basically an escort army. It's possible that Zahard or one of the three lords is up there (I'm actually suspecting that person is Zahard).
Also, Adori is known to be the commander-in-chief of Zahard's royal guard. If she came here with the royard guards (I suspect they're on the Lyborick's fleet right now, he is Adori's subordinate after all), then it's highly likely that they're escorting Zahard.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also, I quite doubt the princesses of the 13-month weapon series are Zahard's strongest force. Yuri once said that the princesses could defeat the combined armies of the great families (she did not mention the corp commanders or anyone like that).
In addition, a large number of Zahard's top high rankers (not the princesses) were killed by Phanta.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,829
Reaction score
3,718
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
The first has to be FH's reaction to Traumerei's death, followed by Adori's chase of Bam, which she is unsuccessful in. Then, there is some monologue between Bam and V about training and some of his backstory. Then, a generous amount of time is skipped showing Bam finding Anne hard because we as a fanbase need to see it after Adori's introduction.
 
Top