| Sakata Gintoki | vs | Laxus Dreyar |
|
Last edited:
| Sakata Gintoki | vs | Laxus Dreyar |
|

Just follow your heartI don't know who to vote
I like Laxus but from what I've heard about Gintoki, he seems to be pretty good too.
Someone, send help <_<
Someone, send help <_<
...
, this round will not have salt from my side.
..Forgive me buddy....

Proof #4 is coming soonI don't know who to vote
I like Laxus but from what I've heard about Gintoki, he seems to be pretty good too.
Someone, send help <_<
I will keep posting proofs and make them epic as much as possible. Because Laxus is husbando material! : DGood luck to you tooWell my vote will obviously go for gintoki, but i wish the best of luck to Laxus, good luck @DiMaria Yesta, this round will not have salt from my side.
I won't pour some salt either. I never poured salt and always failed to try pouring salt 






Actually, he will post it once he gets back to London :P. We'll remember this promise, right everyone? @Stormsfury You aren't making it out alive xDLaxus for the win.No other chance. @Stormsfury bro did you run in the hyde park?









