sakura-aneki's graveyard [\O/] | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

sakura-aneki's graveyard [\O/]

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good stuff, the facial area reminds me of Bane from the recent Batman film. Can you explain the whole diamons/rocks on his footwear and arm gear? is this part of the project?

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
oh yeah it's where energy's stocked [like mana] or they might be jewls which give the user certain powers and shit . The stocking energy idea is old I was gonna use it in the manga with Teressa but since that story sucks I'm just gonna abandon it and use the idea here.
LOL Bane xDDDD didn't watch batman yet but yea it's cuz you watched it recently and

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Oh so inspired when I named this "graveyard" XD

Anyway , did this quick line art of a drawing that was laying around for a while now. It's one of my Original Character furries Sazulu [yes I know it says Mizulu that's my FA username.]

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Furry art. D:
Well, anyway, gotta say the following drawing is great. Good job there!
hey aMt! Thanks! Glad you think so!!

---------- Post added August 01, 2012 at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was July 30, 2012 at 09:04 PM ----------

just did this.
Character concept for a project I'm working on. I need to draw him without the cloak on and details about the face hair etc.
More character concepts to come. After I color this cuz if I sketch them all first and then color I will die during the process

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
wow that coming from the all mighty googlez is something ^^ Thanks , glad you think so!

---------- Post added November 19, 2012 at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was November 18, 2012 at 07:58 PM ----------

Anyway here are some sketches Mostly character designs

RPing with some friends with a Sailor moon theme so I had to create a character XD

This is Eisheth Qarinah a sexy vamp . She's an event shop keeper for the site I work on. I made the designs [left was for halloween right is for christmas]

Some old sketches that I didn't post here

And some very rushed CG art for the site.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hey aMt! Thanks! Glad you think so!!

---------- Post added August 01, 2012 at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was July 30, 2012 at 09:04 PM ----------

just did this.
Character concept for a project I'm working on. I need to draw him without the cloak on and details about the face hair etc.
More character concepts to come. After I color this cuz if I sketch them all first and then color I will die during the process
I fricking love this! :zomg

The pose, the mask over his mouth, the loosely worn hood over the head and that knife screams badassery! Dark motives is what I sense from his aura in that sketch! ;P

Really great detail with the gear his wearing on his arms and very nicely designed knife if I say so myself. Not an ordinary kind of shape or design. I see there is some kind of symbol/pattern stitched (?) on the footwear where you would usually find laces and the same thing you can see on his arm. Diamond-like shape!? What is that exactly, sakura!? I got the impression it symbolizes his faction/organisation or something else maybe. o.O

All in all, great work! :nod

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Thanks bugz! Glad you do ^^
Glad you like the gear , though in needs some changes and some add-ons like I didn't add his waist pouch and I want to change the boots and edit the knee area cuz it looks weird and add some prints on the pants and such.

I'm surprised a lot of ppl liked this @_@ I'm not THAT pleased with it... probably liking it cuz it's not my usual shojo more bright colored shit. Well he's a Jewel "hunter" he's a rogue not in any organisation. He has a partner [which recently changed to being a sexy elf woman but used to be a short goblin like old fart who was the vendor he'd sell the jewels that the rogue found ] would move from village to village and try to scam ppl xD by selling them fake jewels and keeping the real ones for themselves

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

and those on his legs and hands are actually jewels , I realize they look flat but it's just a sketch xD

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Are they? I always find it interesting digging through old stuff and seeing how skill level and taste have changed <_>
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Your Kon from 2010 though :D <3

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Are they? I always find it interesting digging through old stuff and seeing how skill level and taste have changed <_>

Your Kon from 2010 though :D <3

lmao yeah but not having them online :)))

ah yes that con was part of a big illustration that I never finished, he was actually in the background and in front were Matsumoto, Orihima and some other sexyness from Bleach
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Lulu's 2020 only finished illustration xD thank god for Christmas XD
View media item 24695

some WIPs
View media item 24706
View media item 24705
View media item 24704

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
I need fan

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I'm hardly a BBCode wizard, but it might be something to do with the Gallery tag. Don't have much experience using it. If you used the IMG tag instead it might not behave that way.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I'm hardly a BBCode wizard, but it might be something to do with the Gallery tag. Don't have much experience using it. If you used the IMG tag instead it might not behave that way.
Well, xD that I already knew :))))
Meh oki i.ll leave it like that for now xD
thanks Gary!

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

View media item 26008I wouldn't consider it finished, i only worked on it 3 hours or so from sketch to rough colors. I'd have to work on fixing the colors and shades and add more detail to the fur and paws (which i completely ignored)
But i kinda like the overall look.

@Random kun do you work here? break up my posts

meh guess disabled
aanyay,

View media item 26182
View media item 26183
Started re-reading Claymore from scratch and the hype made me draw my fav character Teresa. Dropped the waist pads cuz they just covered such a nice piece of buttox could not bring myself to do that TAT.
Anyway, hope to color this one, might do more sketches as I progress with reading.