sakura-aneki's graveyard [\O/]

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Buffer

Nice proportion! Looking forward to the colored version
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Reworked an anthro pinup I did back in january and finally finished that old sketch of my DnD character (took me just a few years lmao)

2023
View media item 28325
View media item 28326


Hopefully I'll get back into drawing more now.
Starting to make emojis for twitch and discord and atm I have one of Akeno from DxD which a friend kept requesting


2023
View media item 28327



will come back when i have more
 
Top