- Joined
- Dec 7, 2014
- Messages
- 33
- Reaction score
- 3
- Age
- 30
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Salutations!
Vegas girl, 18 years old. I have a YouTube for gaming, singing, and manga reviews called: "Shaquanshia"
Getting the Wii U Christmas and I will have every last and current gen! I have a wild selection of
games, so I won't post em all! LOL.
Xbox = Shooters/Online/Mainstream Games
Sony = Fighters/Jrpgs/Offline
Nintendo = Zelda/Smash.
So if you want to play Call of Duty, it will be on my Xbox, just so you guys get the idea lol.
Persona 4 Arena will be on my PS3.
Xbox Live: KaiserSenpai420
PSN: KaiserSenpai_420
As for Anime/Manga, I'm more of a reader by nature. I usually prefer Mangas over the anime.
I have a weak spot for fighting type animes with elements, or time travel.
I stopped watching Naruto years ago but I'd be lying if I said Naruto wasn't in my childhood - I am actually really excited Naruto x Hinata is canon. Bourto and Himawari makes me want children, the wheel of fire is beautiful.
I usually hate reading/watch unfinished anime but Attack on Titan came from behind and BAM! Hit me with all 52 (at the time) chapters at once, what could I do? Lol.
ShinSekai no Yori (From a New World) Was beautiful, still crying. Short and bitter sweet, but I love it.
Sword Art Online is good, but does anyone remember Dot. Hack?
Ninja Nonsense was a classic.
My favorite anime, by default is my 1st anime: Detective Conan / Case Closed.
I honestly can't pick a favorite.
Vegas girl, 18 years old. I have a YouTube for gaming, singing, and manga reviews called: "Shaquanshia"
Getting the Wii U Christmas and I will have every last and current gen! I have a wild selection of
games, so I won't post em all! LOL.
Xbox = Shooters/Online/Mainstream Games
Sony = Fighters/Jrpgs/Offline
Nintendo = Zelda/Smash.
So if you want to play Call of Duty, it will be on my Xbox, just so you guys get the idea lol.
Persona 4 Arena will be on my PS3.
Xbox Live: KaiserSenpai420
PSN: KaiserSenpai_420
As for Anime/Manga, I'm more of a reader by nature. I usually prefer Mangas over the anime.
I have a weak spot for fighting type animes with elements, or time travel.
I stopped watching Naruto years ago but I'd be lying if I said Naruto wasn't in my childhood - I am actually really excited Naruto x Hinata is canon. Bourto and Himawari makes me want children, the wheel of fire is beautiful.
I usually hate reading/watch unfinished anime but Attack on Titan came from behind and BAM! Hit me with all 52 (at the time) chapters at once, what could I do? Lol.
ShinSekai no Yori (From a New World) Was beautiful, still crying. Short and bitter sweet, but I love it.
Sword Art Online is good, but does anyone remember Dot. Hack?
Ninja Nonsense was a classic.
My favorite anime, by default is my 1st anime: Detective Conan / Case Closed.
I honestly can't pick a favorite.