Shounen Samurai Usagi by Teppei Fukushima

caesarpk

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
423
Reaction score
247
Gender
Male
Country
United States
n8starr said:
Hi, havent uploaded it yet but i can do that quickly for you...

here you go!
http://www.mediafire.com/?ays0v1rycmv

do you happen to have chapter 23? it's the only raw chapter i'm missing
Apparently he has magazine scans for all chapters except 23. I will use his for my translation, but if anyone wanted to do HQ scans then tanks destructive scans are...most likely the best way to do it.


By the way the link above is chaper 2
 
Last edited:

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Chapter 1 was hilarious. I can't wait to read more. Now I'll be even more sad if this is canceled. I like it a lot so far. :(
 

Tarou

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
This looks like a very promising series, will be following for sure.
 

Sexy Randal 105

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
1,052
Reaction score
37
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
As long as it's not over soon. =P
 

nihonto

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Is this manga cancelled? I can't find chapter 11+.
I see that the raw is at 59 or more, but no Edited Mangas. Are any groups going to pick this up?
 
Last edited:

Jaoma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Switzerland
There was a group who was willing to continue this, but they lack staff (and probably time)...

I really hope someone is going to pick this up soon. I just love this manga. Does anyone here at least have some raws? I want to take a little peek and spoil myself :D
 

Breezy-E

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 2, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I just found the series today, read through chapter ten, and then... I can't find chapter eleven. Please, someone translate this; I really like it.
 

Bakunetsu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 11, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
can anyone post the raws?
 

ElricKeyblade

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Does anyone know where I can buy the tankobons online?
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
All of them are there. Just go to amazon.jp copy and paste this サムライうさぎand volumes 1~8 will appear. You can see all the covers too except for vol 1, but you can still buy it.
 
Top