- Joined
- Jul 26, 2016
- Messages
- 3,186
- Reaction score
- 5,328
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
And 'cus' stands for?I'm not just an atom, I'm Atomicus.
I had a really lewd Mirajane dream last night lol


Well, it's not some other stuffs, you baka!I wonder what you mean![]()

I was talking about a manga called birdsAnd 'cus' stands for?
L-lewd.
Well, it's not some other stuffs, you baka!![]()

WOW Darky, that's a really colorful avatar!I was talking about a manga called birds![]()
cus stands for cussAnd 'cus' stands for?
L-lewd.
Well, it's not some other stuffs, you baka!![]()

What do you mean, you like it?WOW Darky, that's a really colorful avatar!

Yeah I doWhat do you mean, you like it?![]()

DAMNYeah I do![]()


It seems this thread really was buried.Let's bury this thread
Apocalypse soon guys![]()

Let's bury this thread
Apocalypse soon guys![]()
It seems this thread really was buried.![]()



Wow, you're still aliveI'll bury you guys instead.
Well apologies for not being around. Accounting fucked all my time, but I just came right now. JUST CAME.![]()
Keep up the good work but don't forget to take some time off! Happy holidays 
I respawn, thanks to the MH Family! More power! Haha. Nakakabwisit ang Accounting 11 pati ang teacher.Wow, you're still aliveKeep up the good work but don't forget to take some time off! Happy holidays
![]()


Famous for what? Ur sandwiches?Ofcourse. I am famous in here. So I decided to make a thread!

I understood this timeFamous for what? Ur sandwiches?![]()

U didnt understand the butt one?I understood this time![]()
