Voting Round 2 Sasori vs. Yato

Who wins?

  • Sasori

  • Yato


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
One might think you hold a grudge.
Or did I pull your strings already?
One might think you can’t take a joke :p
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
One might think you can’t take a joke :p
I might not be Gallon and a German, but trust me. I do jest.

Though as a master puppeteer, emotions are hard.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm rewatching Shipuuden (?*) for the first time and who the hell had the audacity to actually nominate Sasori??? Annoying I-hate-waiting catchphrase, cliche-sad backstory motivation to become a psychopath, narrow minded understanding of art. Meh.


*(is it rewatching if you never watched it before, but obviously know the story already for following the manga for a decade, but using just "watching" sound like it is a new thing, but "rewatching" doesn't seem right too, I'm so confused?)
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Husbando qualities
Yato is funny and loyal but most of all he is dedicated to make his waifu happy:



Friends
Yato has several people he cares about:
-His group with Hiyori and Yukine
-The troublemaker duo: Yato + kofuku
-Daifuku, his rival Bishamon, Kazuma



General
Skills:

-He is very good at drawing, history and fighting. He is also a very skilled tailor.



-He is the king of memes


-He loves nekos (and yes that is a skill :blush:handgun)



Vote yato​
 
Last edited:

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'm rewatching Shipuuden (?*) for the first time and who the hell had the audacity to actually nominate Sasori??? Annoying I-hate-waiting catchphrase, cliche-sad backstory motivation to become a psychopath, narrow minded understanding of art. Meh.


*(is it rewatching if you never watched it before, but obviously know the story already for following the manga for a decade, but using just "watching" sound like it is a new thing, but "rewatching" doesn't seem right too, I'm so confused?)
That would be Sky. You should vote for Yato. He doesn’t hate waiting :)
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Now now whom should I vote?

The Delivery God or the person who painted the sand red?
 

Juliana

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2015
Messages
197
Reaction score
467
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hm, difficult one.

I dislike God and teenagers.
But the other one is not a good guy - although he is a puppet master, and this might be super useful sometimes.

What should I do?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,776
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Hm, difficult one.

I dislike God and teenagers.
But the other one is not a good guy - although he is a puppet master, and this might be super useful sometimes.

What should I do?
Yato is far from a teenager. He's way older than he looks.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hm, difficult one.

I dislike God and teenagers.
But the other one is not a good guy - although he is a puppet master, and this might be super useful sometimes.

What should I do?
He’s a gami, which is a polytheism god so it’s like voting for Thor. :drool Really, you want creepy puppets in the bedroom? :notrust
 

Juliana

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2015
Messages
197
Reaction score
467
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yato is far from a teenager. He's way older than he looks.
Yeah... But his looks and his behaviour are kinda of... childish? I would love to be friends with him, but I can't see Yato as a husbando.


Really, you want creepy puppets in the bedroom? :notrust
I do. The more, the better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Bittersweettea

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2018
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
4,427
Country
Philippines
Voting for Yato. His eyes are so beautiful.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Voting Yato,he is a good Husbando we know that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top