hmm, interesting painting.... to say the least. I like that you're trying new things with your speedpaints. Mind you, your light sources have been a little lacking in this pic. I'm not quite sure where its coming from and the secondary light source only helps a little because it isn't very obvious. As for the actual piece, I like it but the shine of sasuke's skin bugs me, its too subtle to be real (unless he just oiled himself up....:S). The hair is okay.... but when trying to paint in the individual strands, try to take reference from other paintings and photos. Another thing is those eyebrows of his kind of scare me....they look like he licked his thumb and rubbed them the wrong way ^^; its okay though, just learn from your mistakes. This all comes back to using real life as a reference. Don't be afraid to make mistakes, we all make them believe it or not! I say you're definately progressing though, keep up the good work
Oh, and P.S the difference between a speed-paint and a CG is that a CG is a finished, possibly print ready, painting. A speed-paint is done mainly for practise and is ,on average , around 15 min to maybe an hour... just so you know
