- Joined
- Jun 16, 2010
- Messages
- 22
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Yea sorry this is my first thread, i just joined and uhh ive been dying to discuss about this, ive been reading stuff from mangahelpers for like 1 month and a half now and heres what i got to say.
What if Sasuke isnt Sasuke, what if hes Orochimaru. I know we all saw that he beat him but what if that was just an illusion or something. I mean Orochimaru wanted to destroy the leaf. He has his own agenda using Akatsuki. Kabuto was so interested in Sasuke when he arrived at the base. What if he knows that Sasuke is Orochimaru in disguise and he wants to discuss some plans or something.
What do you think?
What if Sasuke isnt Sasuke, what if hes Orochimaru. I know we all saw that he beat him but what if that was just an illusion or something. I mean Orochimaru wanted to destroy the leaf. He has his own agenda using Akatsuki. Kabuto was so interested in Sasuke when he arrived at the base. What if he knows that Sasuke is Orochimaru in disguise and he wants to discuss some plans or something.
What do you think?