Sasuke overload

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
i like your style, its a fresh touch to this cursed forum! XD
402 is my favorite i think!
 

Linkmasta

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2007
Messages
175
Reaction score
93
Gender
Male
Country
England
They all look great. :)
Shading is really well done.
Also your sig made me lol :XD
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gotta agree once again with Lee, a new and cool style on our forums it's really great, simple but still detailled and awesome cell shading.
 

Gaara_dono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
166
Gender
Hidden
Country
France
Great art style.... And a really unique nicely made touch.... Fresh art style!! I must say I'm really looking forward to see this kind of art like... FOREVER!!

Congrat's... For your first official 5 STAAAAAAAAAARZ !!!
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good job Lyra, and cool screen name. I like a lot of these panel colorings you did, especially the ones from chapter 402, 411, 415, and 417. Those are the ones I like the most, and I saved them all. Well anyways, I would of liked a Naruto overload instead, but you colored these Sasuke panels so well, that I don't mind all that much. Well, thank you for sharing your art with us Lyra, and I hope you have more art for us to see sometime in the future.
 

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Astonishing colorings, Lyra. My fav's 402 and 411. :)
 

TheGameJC

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
595
Reaction score
73
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
mm gradients unusual in another interesting forced from the shadows...
 

skep

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
200
Reaction score
24
Age
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
Spain
i love them really, congrats, can i use it for a sig?
 

RyuSensei

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
2,683
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
France
...
sorry but what did that mean? lol.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
wow nice.
 

nanocigt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
589
Reaction score
190
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
AWESOME great excellent no more words
woow my favorite is 417 pag 10 I like so much how you did the BG is magnified
 

Kazi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
858
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
nice style, i like them all, they're great. so thanks for sharing this awesome work with us ^^
 

bone7

Artist
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
99
Reaction score
14
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
wow...what a great sasake fangirl you are!
 

Toobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
647
Reaction score
71
Gender
Male
Country
Colombia
Wow you really enjoy colouring sasuke ;) anyway, the backgrounds are awesome! i love this rare style, keep it up.
 

Sakura no Hana

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
45
Reaction score
3
Age
34
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
Nice color but I like the pics less shadow
btw...u r a great Sasu-kun fangirl ^^
 
Last edited:

Shoko86

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
135
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
OH GAWD!!! SASUKE!! YES YES YES!!! <3333

I love the coloring style. I love how real the BG looks. Awesome stuff. <3
 
Top