Sasuke Super Saiyan WIP

SoldaT

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
300
Reaction score
72
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
Time is come to the new year. I hope this 2010 year will be a lot better to all of us despite of Global economic financial problem. Thanks to all people who supported/inspired me thank you very much! Next year I'll try me best in drawing/coloring and hopefully I'll be more active.

*Happy New Year folks*



Well, it's still wip.
 

TheGameJC

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
595
Reaction score
73
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
haha finallly!!! the real coloring for this ... panel... funny man thx =P
 

AndreCnJ

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
294
Reaction score
65
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Very funny :D
 
Top