- Joined
- Jan 28, 2010
- Messages
- 64
- Reaction score
- 29
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I think Sasuke fits into the characteristics of a tragic hero.
The qualities of a tragic hero is:
Usually of noble birth
Born as an Uchiha, a clan with tremendous reputation and well respected by others.
# Hamartia - a.k.a. the tragic flaw that eventually leads to his downfall.
Sasuke wanting to get power to destroy Itachi, Orochimaru. BLINDED BY HATRED.
# Peripeteia - a reversal of fortune brought about by the hero's tragic flaw
After killing Itachi, and knowing some truth about him, he now fallen to the dark side, wanting his revenge on Konoha.
# His actions result in an increase of self- awareness and self-knowledge
I believe this will happen when he is defeated and killed by Naruto.
# The audience must feel pity and fear for this character.
Well I do, after knowing that Itachi didn't destroy his clan for no reason, and Sasuke thought he did.
What do you think? Does Sasuke fit in as a tragic hero or not? Yes I do believe that Sasuke will die in the end of the manga. lol
The qualities of a tragic hero is:
Usually of noble birth
Born as an Uchiha, a clan with tremendous reputation and well respected by others.
# Hamartia - a.k.a. the tragic flaw that eventually leads to his downfall.
Sasuke wanting to get power to destroy Itachi, Orochimaru. BLINDED BY HATRED.
# Peripeteia - a reversal of fortune brought about by the hero's tragic flaw
After killing Itachi, and knowing some truth about him, he now fallen to the dark side, wanting his revenge on Konoha.
# His actions result in an increase of self- awareness and self-knowledge
I believe this will happen when he is defeated and killed by Naruto.
# The audience must feel pity and fear for this character.
Well I do, after knowing that Itachi didn't destroy his clan for no reason, and Sasuke thought he did.
What do you think? Does Sasuke fit in as a tragic hero or not? Yes I do believe that Sasuke will die in the end of the manga. lol