- Joined
- Dec 3, 2007
- Messages
- 146
- Reaction score
- 11
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
hey can you give me another link to it? I was going to show my friends then it said it was deleted due to copyright.
Dont worry, its cool, i understand.We aren't posting it until its ready, sorry gor the inconvinience.
If its ready, please let me know!
I didnt get to see it. Can somebody provide a link that wont take this video off.
Im too lateI didnt get to see it. Can somebody provide a link that wont take this video off.
...We aren't posting it until its ready, sorry gor the inconvinience.
When it's finished, you must see if you can upload it somewhere other than YouTube, like what about Daily Motion or allyousee..org? YouTube is too in tune with the Naruto fanbase I think and so they are pretty quick to take things down.