- Joined
- Dec 20, 2006
- Messages
- 8,247
- Reaction score
- 3,239
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I know, I know. A waste of thread space. But every time I hear someone compare Jiraiya to any of the Sharingan wielders in the manga sans-Kakashi I throw up in my mouth alittle.
Round 1: Hebi Sasuke vs. Jiraiya
Both ninja start in base, are bloodlusted, and have no knowledge of eachother outside of the common knowledge they would gain from being fellow Konoha-nin (Jiraiya knows Sasuke's an Uchiha. Sasuke knows Jiraiya is a Sannin).
Round 2: MS Sasuke vs. Jiraiya. Same rules as above. Has hawks instead of snakes. No Curse Seal (basically, the one that fought Danzou).
Round 3: EMS Sasuke. Same rules as above. The version of Sasuke that "fought" Kabuto.
Have fun guys. I know I will.
EDIT: All matches take place where Kimimaro fought Gaara. Both ninja bloodlusted.
Round 1: Hebi Sasuke vs. Jiraiya
Both ninja start in base, are bloodlusted, and have no knowledge of eachother outside of the common knowledge they would gain from being fellow Konoha-nin (Jiraiya knows Sasuke's an Uchiha. Sasuke knows Jiraiya is a Sannin).
Round 2: MS Sasuke vs. Jiraiya. Same rules as above. Has hawks instead of snakes. No Curse Seal (basically, the one that fought Danzou).
Round 3: EMS Sasuke. Same rules as above. The version of Sasuke that "fought" Kabuto.
Have fun guys. I know I will.
EDIT: All matches take place where Kimimaro fought Gaara. Both ninja bloodlusted.
Last edited: