- Joined
- Sep 26, 2007
- Messages
- 117
- Reaction score
- 48
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
So I've been wondering about Sasuke's most recent 180 after Hashirama's pep talk. He seems to be pretty convinced to fight for Konoha now and everything, but something's still bothering me. He's heard one POV on the village's origins - Hashirama's. There were some pretty obvious things missing from Hashi's story, namely Izuna's death, which was off-paneled since Hashi obvs wasnt around to witness his actual death. Since Madara's alive too, it seems logical that we'll end up hearing his side of the story as well. Now that Sasuke's around to hear it, though, is it possible that Madara's story could end up throwing Sasuke for a loop all over again and make him convert back to the 'evil' Sasuke that we've seen up until he met Itachi? Sasuke will empathize with Madara MUCH more than he would with Hashi, since they're both insane Uchihas that have been/are obsessed with revenge (and plus, Sasu was compared to Madara a lot in the beginning of shippuden). If Hashi could convert Sasuke with one story, it seems to me that Madara could do it even easier.
What do you guys think? I still feel like I've been left hanging after kishi showed us this cold, totally badass Sasuke (which I've always thought would be the Sasuke to face Naruto in his final battle) but then out of nowhere turned him into a sane, logical person only four chapters later when he met Itachi.
(Also, I just think it would be the ultimate troll to have the final Naruto vs. Sasuke be a fight for Hokage candidacy. Like, no. Imo, Sasuke's gotta turn back to the evil side somehow, and Naruto's gotta be the one to redeem him, not Hashi. Otherwise there goes 400 chapters of buildup for that moment.
)
What do you guys think? I still feel like I've been left hanging after kishi showed us this cold, totally badass Sasuke (which I've always thought would be the Sasuke to face Naruto in his final battle) but then out of nowhere turned him into a sane, logical person only four chapters later when he met Itachi.
(Also, I just think it would be the ultimate troll to have the final Naruto vs. Sasuke be a fight for Hokage candidacy. Like, no. Imo, Sasuke's gotta turn back to the evil side somehow, and Naruto's gotta be the one to redeem him, not Hashi. Otherwise there goes 400 chapters of buildup for that moment.
)