- Joined
- Jan 6, 2006
- Messages
- 695
- Reaction score
- 19
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Ok ok from what we know both Sasuke and Naruto have certain moves they shouldnt be using , and while NArutos is only speculation to me I do think there is a huge clue as to what Sasuke's is here. . .
here
We see Sasuke clasp his hands to together and then simply raise one above his head which from what we learn here . . .
here
means that Sasuke is blending two different Types of Elements into a whole new one!!
Since he made no other attempts at making any seal and the general style seems quite the same as when Yamato uses his Mokuton I think its is a fair assumption that that is whats going on. And Since Sasuke also has a bloodline limit ( even if all we have seen of it is eye jutsu other abilities could be in there too.) I think it is a very fair assumption.
Anyway so far the only two elemental types we know Sasuke possesses are Fire and Lightning. So I guess speculation can go from there! What do you guys think would come from a combination of those two? or a combination of those two with some other type ( since I think it is very unlikely, even if it is still possible, that he would have four different types or the full five) But I guess it could go either way considering it is Sasuke. But I do think that his special jutsu is using a blended element regardless of whatever elements his is blending to do it. SO what do you guys/girls think??
p.s. Sorry Sorry Sorry if this has been mentioned before or is an old observation or idea.
here
We see Sasuke clasp his hands to together and then simply raise one above his head which from what we learn here . . .
here
means that Sasuke is blending two different Types of Elements into a whole new one!!
Since he made no other attempts at making any seal and the general style seems quite the same as when Yamato uses his Mokuton I think its is a fair assumption that that is whats going on. And Since Sasuke also has a bloodline limit ( even if all we have seen of it is eye jutsu other abilities could be in there too.) I think it is a very fair assumption. Anyway so far the only two elemental types we know Sasuke possesses are Fire and Lightning. So I guess speculation can go from there! What do you guys think would come from a combination of those two? or a combination of those two with some other type ( since I think it is very unlikely, even if it is still possible, that he would have four different types or the full five) But I guess it could go either way considering it is Sasuke. But I do think that his special jutsu is using a blended element regardless of whatever elements his is blending to do it. SO what do you guys/girls think??
p.s. Sorry Sorry Sorry if this has been mentioned before or is an old observation or idea.
Moderator Notice:
Edited title for clarity.~ kaylee
Edited title for clarity.~ kaylee
Last edited by a moderator: