SasuSaku :)

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
When I say I will disappear...usually I don't >.>; :darn

I know many don't like this pairing, but I sort of drew it ...I like SasuSaku (and NaruSaku and NaruSasu :sweatdrop)
So it's a black white pic, screen tones and all :)



 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I love the pairing, thanks for the great art ^-^ Sasusaku is becoming rare nowadays >.>
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Thanks agrias! glad you like it :luv
Yeah, kishi is suddenly remembering romances...Hopefully he fits in SasuSaku...:)
 

TheChosenOne

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
6,886
Reaction score
322
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looks Amazing, nat. :o
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

alpvonkri

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
841
Reaction score
40
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
As usual, amazing job!!!:amuse
5 Stars!!!;)
You're in my top manga artist!!!:p
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
Chosen one, Thank you!!!! :D

alpvonkri :XD this means a lot to me, I really appreciate your support. Thank you!!!!:XD
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
lol, I thought you were really going to take a break from making art this time Nat. Well, I can't say that I'm disappointed that you made some more art anyways. I was going to wait until tomorrow to make a comment, but like you, I just can't stay away from here for to long. Well, as you know, I'm a fan of your black, and white style art, so of course I like this. I got to say though, the background art, is really cool. Well, I'm sure I'll see you back here with more art soon. For now on, I just won't believe you, when you say that you're taking a break, or disappear as you put it.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Kazi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
858
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
nice fanart e-nat ^.^
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
nooo!you're taking a break?seriously?i hope it was just a late april fool's joke,but if you need a break i won't stop you and i hope that you will come back very soon!:)

anyway @ your pic i think you did really well!!!i like the concept and that you made the blood red and not black!unfortunatly i don't have anything bad to say,so i hope you don't mind:amuse

although i'm not the SasuSaku supporter(*cough*Sasuke will die and sakura stays alone watching NaruHina lol*cough*) i think this is an awesome job and i'm hoping for more!:D
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
lol, I thought you were really going to take a break from making art this time Nat. Well, I can't say that I'm disappointed that you made some more art anyways. I was going to wait until tomorrow to make a comment, but like you, I just can't stay away from here for to long. Well, as you know, I'm a fan of your black, and white style art, so of course I like this. I got to say though, the background art, is really cool. Well, I'm sure I'll see you back here with more art soon. For now on, I just won't believe you, when you say that you're taking a break, or disappear as you put it.
Thank you Jaime!
I though I will go away too, but it didn't happen. Did a final yesterday and I had some stress to relieve ...Sadly drawing's the only way. Might draw other things in the next two weeks, since I still have 2 more big exams to finish :D
I will comment on your videos soon, sorry if I'm being annoying and late...I'll comment, that's for sure ^^

nice fanart e-nat ^.^
Thank you!

nooo!you're taking a break?seriously?i hope it was just a late april fool's joke,but if you need a break i won't stop you and i hope that you will come back very soon!:)

anyway @ your pic i think you did really well!!!i like the concept and that you made the blood red and not black!unfortunatly i don't have anything bad to say,so i hope you don't mind:amuse

although i'm not the SasuSaku supporter(*cough*Sasuke will die and sakura stays alone watching NaruHina lol*cough*) i think this is an awesome job and i'm hoping for more!:D
Aren't you the pessimistic one, someone might seriously hurt kishi if he kills Sasuke and lets Sakura stay alone...while that horror of NaruHIna happes :p
I was supposed to be on break now for exams and all, but I can't seem to focus :D so I keep drawing.

I don't mind about the lack of criticism :p don't worry...
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Great *_*
I like :D

--

SasuSaku and NaruHina :love:

--
 
Top