Quarterfinal - Satan vs. Vegeta | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Quarterfinal Satan vs. Vegeta

Who wins?

• Satan

• Vegeta

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 3 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Hmm, this might be bad for Satan.

However, Satan power levels aren't to be under-estimated, they casually makes quarter-moon level attacks, survived an omni-potent God. They are also a sly, charming and manipulative bastard, with mind control abilities. It wouldn't be the first time Vegeta was corrupted. Satan might even go for it, since Vegeta isn't human (Satan hates humanity, except for Akira Fudo, who technically in the end isn't a human anymore either).

It's shame we never saw Satan in full-power. His world creation powers are only hinted at, and is reality warping abilities mostly a plot-device. He did though help defeat deities while still in human form. I bet full-power Satan is hell strong, Dragonball tier - I mean the top tier character of DB do the stuff the Devilman God does, create and destroy worlds on whim. He considers Satan a threat. In a similar way God Tier characters of DB are curious of Goku.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
. It wouldn't be the first time Vegeta was corrupted.
Well Vegeta did give in to become stronger, which implied that if he would have tried, he would have overcome it.

Anyhow i am not that familiar with Satan, how would he stand a chance?

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hmm, this might be bad for Satan.

However, Satan power levels aren't to be under-estimated, they casually makes quarter-moon level attacks, survived an omni-potent God. They are also a sly, charming and manipulative bastard, with mind control abilities. It wouldn't be the first time Vegeta was corrupted. Satan might even go for it, since Vegeta isn't human (Satan hates humanity, except for Akira Fudo, who technically in the end isn't a human anymore either).

It's shame we never saw Satan in full-power. His world creation powers are only hinted at, and is reality warping abilities mostly a plot-device. He did though help defeat deities while still in human form. I bet full-power Satan is hell strong, Dragonball tier - I mean the top tier character of DB do the stuff the Devilman God does, create and destroy worlds on whim. He considers Satan a threat. In a similar way God Tier characters of DB are curious of Goku.
How strong is Satan's reality warping? Is he inmortal?

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
vegeta hakai's him

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Vegeta never managed to surpass his MC, while Satan totally destroyed his and won according to the Violence Jack manga. Satan's powerlevel trascends the author's narrative. An impressive feat.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
How potent is Satan's reality warping and how did he use it?

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
How potent is Satan's reality warping and how did he use it?
Potentially as strong as Gods. They are his child after all. To be honest though, it's mostly hinted and speculated at. I haven't read all the continuation series and weird spin-offs, but I've understood it's mostly just a plot device for soft-reboots and alternate timeline and dimensions.

But yeah it is vague and confusing.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Potentially as strong as Gods. They are his child after all. To be honest though, it's mostly hinted and speculated at. I haven't read all the continuation series and weird spin-offs, but I've understood it's mostly just a plot device for soft-reboots and alternate timeline and dimensions.

But yeah it is vague and confusing.
So its more like a literary device instead of a power...

Im just seeing some of Satan's abilities being a little too undefined so far. I dont think Vegeta wins against him, but I also dont see how he loses. Weird match.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I dont even know Satans abilities, to make countermeasures. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.