Discussion Science Fiction & Deathmatch Obsession

tonyyao82

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
279
Reaction score
90
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Since the movie is coming up pretty soon (I'll be seeing it at NYC tomorrow), I wrote up a little something on GANTZ. You can check it out at:

http://www.mangatherapy.com/post/2831823527/gantz-sci-fi-deathmatch

I'm curious: does anyone loved science fiction to a huge degree before GANTZ? I always wonder what people who've seen American sci-fi think of GANTZ.
 

conn-man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
1,729
Reaction score
359
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

tonyyao82

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
279
Reaction score
90
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Top