- Joined
- May 21, 2007
- Messages
- 7,318
- Reaction score
- 3,462
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
you got this! and garp? idk i just know ENEL FTW
even if he showed anything, i doubt he would be able to beat Enel. i voted the mentioned two as well.Get the fuck out of here Shiliew! You have not showed anything.
Enel and Garp going to the next stage.
um what!Two haki masters (Garp and probably Shillew, since it impossible him not having such habilities kickin wit BB and shit in the NW)... I cant see Enel having this one
that is assuming too much. Enel is a master of observation haki. unless you mean having all three haki's master is what you consider to be a master of haki. In One Piece, not many people have withstood the lightning of Enel. Yeah they all lived, but they passed out. Enel can just move around the map and avoid the attacks.
i don't think Shilliew is even to Magellan. he is weaker than Magellan.I'll go with Garp and Shilliew. Shilliew is even to Magellan, who dominated 3 Shichibukai level opponents, including Luffy. I don't think it's too much to assume that Shilliew can crush Enel who seem so dependent on his Logia.
Garp is top here, for sure.
I think the manga directly state he's even to Magellan. I forgot which page that was, though.i don't think Shilliew is even to Magellan. he is weaker than Magellan.
Give me how Magellan could touch Enel and I'll give Shilliew a chanceI think the manga directly state he's even to Magellan. I forgot which page that was, though.
EDIT:
Yeah, here.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v55/c538/12.html
I absolutely think there is absolutely no way Enel is near that level. But it look like he have too many fanboys. Oh well.
That says comparable to magellan. While it may be a synonym of equal, that doesn't mean they are exactly the same. And you say that enel is dependent on his devil fruit. well isn't magellan as well? That's what makes him a big threat, is it not?I think the manga directly state he's even to Magellan. I forgot which page that was, though.
EDIT:
Yeah, here.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v55/c538/12.html
I absolutely think there is absolutely no way Enel is near that level. But it look like he have too many fanboys. Oh well.

