Events - Secret Santa 2016 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Events Secret Santa 2016

Who is Santa Claus

• Total voters

Santa Claus

Noël-sama
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
North Pole

Hohoho! The holiday season is upon us and Christmas is just around the corner! Once again it is time to share all the love and gifts here on Mangahelpers as well, in the annual Secret Santa! Sign-up to share and receive that digital gift goodness!

Rules
  • Sign-ups close on the 7th December (12PM UTC) and then you'll have until the 24th of December (12PM UTC) to PM your Christmas Gift to Santa Claus.
  • You sign up by making a response in this thread where you simply state "I'm in" (bold is preferred).
  • You mustn't reveal yourself before the 30th December because the members will have the fun of guessing who sent them their gift!
  • The gifts you send could be anything from a video clip to a drawing, or an avatar/ signature set.
  • When you have found/made your gift, you will send the link(s) to Santa Claus, who will then PM that item to the recipient.

Additional Information
  • You're free to make more than one present, if you wish to. However, it shouldn't be more than three different presents.
    Example:
    1 set (ava + sig) + a drawing + a video OR 2 different sets + a drawing
    etc.
  • If you want, you can place a little hint about your identity in your present.
  • After your presents are handed out, we will create a separate thread where you can thank your Secret Santa and guess who it is until the 30th. After that, everyone will be revealed.
  • For gift ideas, you can use websites like someecards, issuu or pixlr to design/come up with a present for your recipient.

Last edited:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I am in Santa Sama :confetti
Please bring me the gift / present from a woman, if not I may have to hunt you down. I have been a good boy this year. This is my only request.

You did good last year so -

LighteningLord

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I am in. Although I am a newbie to MH, I am thinking that this is gonna be fun! I hope that someone sends me a present as well!!

Brandan White

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I'm in \o/ :p

I hope this year(31 march) end peaceful so i don't lose my precious member.

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Also, can we make gifts/presents to multiple persons?

Nomi

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
This is not how it works.
First, the santa assigns you a person a as a target whom you have to send a gift(via santa), the person can't know your true identity and has to take a guess. Then it will later be declared who was whose santa.

Likewise, you will be sent a gift by someone (via santa) and you have to take a guess at who it is.

And finally, everyone has to take a guess at who is the Santa (by a poll, IIRC).

sorry for the clutter, on mobile and at work.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
This is not how it works.
First, the santa assigns you a person a as a target whom you have to send a gift(via santa), the person can't know your true identity and has to take a guess. Then it will later be declared who was whose santa.

Likewise, you will be sent a gift by someone (via santa) and you have to take a guess at who it is.

And finally, everyone has to take a guess at who is the Santa (by a poll, IIRC).

sorry for the clutter, on mobile and at work.
Yup from what i've seen of last year's you pretty much have it down pat. It seems like there's usually a healthy mixture of Reds, Blues, Greens and even pinks to choose from as to who's Santa.

Santa Claus

Noël-sama
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
Nomis answer is pretty much spot on, hohoho! You get know who get gift for after the sing-up is closed on the 7th. Spread the word and get all you friends here in on the fun and merriness!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hohoho! There was a little accident in the chocolate factory. Long story short - the Gnomes are now in strike until some minor "safety problems" are taken care of.

That means the sign-up period is extended by 3 hours from now. Then I'll start the matchmaking and PM all you Merry folk about it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sign-up is now closed. PMs coming soon.

Nomi

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Nomis answer is pretty much spot on, hohoho! You get know who get gift for after the sing-up is closed on the 7th. Spread the word and get all you friends here in on the fun and merriness!
Hohoho! There was a little accident in the chocolate factory. Long story short - the Gnomes are now in strike until some minor "safety problems" are taken care of.

That means the sign-up period is extended by 3 hours from now. Then I'll start the matchmaking and PM all you Merry folk about it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Sign-up is now closed. PMs coming soon.

I didn't get the PM :O

Okay, Just kidding.

Santa, No matter how much you try to make your language seem different than usual, I will find you and I will expose you.

Santa Claus

Noël-sama
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
Santa, No matter how much you try to make your language seem different than usual, I will find you and I will expose you.
Hohoho! Expose you say? But it isn't really secret, here I am at my shop in North Pole, you are welcome to visit anytime! I might be only able to briefly greet visitors, but the gnomes are very glad to give you tour on the premises.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hohoho! Expose you say? But it isn't really secret, here I am at my shop in North Pole, you are welcome to visit anytime! I might be only able to briefly greet visitors, but the gnomes are very glad to give you tour on the premises.
Mind if I expose you now? First guess: Mimikyu from Sun/Moon.

Santa Claus

Noël-sama
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
Hohoho! Merry Christmas everyone!

Most of the gifts are sent and I will soon add a poll where you can guess who I really am.

Have a great holiday season no matter where you are and what you worship! Enjoy good food and good company!
Also feel free to use this thread to discuss your gifts and try to guess your Secret Santa.

Or "expose" me. Which is pointless for I am the true Santa.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States