- Joined
- Jun 7, 2014
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey my names rennell and I have been looking for a writer for a while that is Willing to write manga.Before we get into this this will just be a side project for fun! I can't afford to pay a writer but the writer would get 40 ,I would get 40 to and the drawers would get 20 profit split.am looking for a long time manga partner.that can write interesting story like one piece and any interesting story.I have a story that I want the writer to write and they can write any interesting story that they want and we would Work on both of them
I'd prefer they not just give me a script. Actually, I probably won't accept just a script I want a storyboard as well to see what you imagine the manga to look like.Don't feel uncomfortable if you don't think you art is great even stick figures work! I just have a hard time reading the flow if it's in script form.We probably wouldn't update a chapter a week like professional mangaka.
I have 2 characters profile and working on more
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lq93uub02xws5zh/AABxXJ4dYvWBpR-mZ5_9-xZaa
If you would want to write the story I would tell about it just email me [email protected]
I'd prefer they not just give me a script. Actually, I probably won't accept just a script I want a storyboard as well to see what you imagine the manga to look like.Don't feel uncomfortable if you don't think you art is great even stick figures work! I just have a hard time reading the flow if it's in script form.We probably wouldn't update a chapter a week like professional mangaka.
I have 2 characters profile and working on more
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lq93uub02xws5zh/AABxXJ4dYvWBpR-mZ5_9-xZaa
If you would want to write the story I would tell about it just email me [email protected]