- Joined
- Dec 10, 2009
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 10
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I'd like it if an experienced translator could help me with a few sentences/words from Sengoku ARMORS.
I'd give a link to the raw, but it was taken off MH. It is fully transcribed.
The parts I'm unsure about are in purple.
The Buddhist chanting is transliterated in [brackets] on purpose.
{振り仮名}=furigana reading that was different from the kanji.
This will be used for [TAL] Scans.
Err... I think I'm stating the obvious here, but you don't have to worry about word flow/sentence structure. I'm strictly concerned about accuracy for the moment.
Problem areas:
薬術医術
chemistry, and medicine,
この国の支配権を賭けた血で血を洗う生き残り合戦
This incredibly brutal all-out survival battle which risked this country's sovereignty
バチ当たりで御免
Sorry for cursing at you.
第伍〇號を巡って戦国の世はますます乱れてる
This warring world is getting more and more out of control with the 50th Weapon.
お前みてーなヒョロ娘がどうこうしたって…
no matter how much gangly little girls like you "resist,"
ハァ…水さしやがって
Hmph... you splashed water on me.
その為の犠牲ならやむを得ずと…
I thought sacrifices would be unavoidable for that purpose....
隠居していようが…
Even if I'm retired...
Thanks!
I'd give a link to the raw, but it was taken off MH. It is fully transcribed.
The parts I'm unsure about are in purple.
The Buddhist chanting is transliterated in [brackets] on purpose.
{振り仮名}=furigana reading that was different from the kanji.
This will be used for [TAL] Scans.
Err... I think I'm stating the obvious here, but you don't have to worry about word flow/sentence structure. I'm strictly concerned about accuracy for the moment.
Problem areas:
薬術医術
chemistry, and medicine,
この国の支配権を賭けた血で血を洗う生き残り合戦
This incredibly brutal all-out survival battle which risked this country's sovereignty
バチ当たりで御免
Sorry for cursing at you.
第伍〇號を巡って戦国の世はますます乱れてる
This warring world is getting more and more out of control with the 50th Weapon.
お前みてーなヒョロ娘がどうこうしたって…
no matter how much gangly little girls like you "resist,"
ハァ…水さしやがって
Hmph... you splashed water on me.
その為の犠牲ならやむを得ずと…
I thought sacrifices would be unavoidable for that purpose....
隠居していようが…
Even if I'm retired...
Thanks!
00
最強の武具をこの手に摑め!!縦横無尽チャンバラ活劇{アクション}読切C{センター}カラー47P!!
Grasp the strongest armaments with these hands!! Center color, 47 pages of unserialized swashbuckling sword fighting action!!
戦国ARMORS
Sengoku ARMORS
榊ショウタ
Sakaki Shouta
南無妙法蓮
Glory to the [Namu myouhou ren]
刃を、救いを、求め彷徨い道を往く。
Walk down the path seeking out salvation and the blade.
J{ジャンプ}の未来を担う逸材がここに!!
The talent who will decide the future of Jump is right here!!
3号連続 ウインタースペシャル新人読切 第1弾!!
continues in three issues Winter Special: Newcomer's Unserialized Story Part 1!!
01
時は一五九〇年戦国時代
The time is 1590, Warring States Era
*何か*を手に、少女が駆ける!!
With something in hand, the girl races!!
イズミ:ハァハァ//やっと…手に入れた…
Izumi: Hah hah // I finally...got it....
男:待ちやがれ――っ!!盗っ人め!!
Man: Wait up!! Damn thief!!
ドドドド
dash dash
男:捕らえろ!!!
Man: Capture her!!!
男:挟み撃ちだっ!!
Man: Attack from the other flank!!
ザザザ
rush
02
イズミ:くっ!!
Izumi: Agh!!
武
Weapon
バッ
whoosh
ボンッ
boom!
イズミ:あっ…
Izumi: Ah...
男:しまった
Man: Damn!
モクモク
fwoom
男:逃げられた
Man: She got away!
ザザオオン
blub blub
男:探せっ!!//片桐様に報告だ!!
Man: Find her!! // Report this to Lord Katagiri!!
ドドドドド
dash dash
03
武蔵国
Musashi Province
無限寿寺北院
Mugenjuji Kita-in
天海:観自在菩薩行深般若波羅蜜多時照見五蘊皆空
Tenkai: Avalokiteshvara, the Bodhisattva of Compassion, meditating deeply on Perfection of Wisdom, saw clearly that the five aspects of human existence are empty. [Kanjizaibosatsu gyoujinhannyaharamittaji shoukengounkaikuu]
ドドドドド
roaaaar
天海:度一切苦厄舎利子色不異空空不異色
Tenkai: Answering the monk Sariputra, he said this: Body is nothing more than emptiness, emptiness is nothing more than body. [doissaikuyaku sharishi shikifuikuu kuufuishiki]
弟子:天海様――!!
Pupil: Master Tenkai!!
弟子:大変です人が流されてきました!!
Pupil: It's serious! A person was washed down the river!!
ドドドド
roaaar
天海:弟子よ この御時世驚く事ではないでしょう 供養して差し上げ…
Tenkai: My pupil, that should hardly be anything to be surprised about in these times. We'll give them a memorial...
弟子:いや…死体じゃなくて
Pupil: No... it's not a body
04
天海:何っ!!
Tenkai: What!!
ドドドパァン!!
roar crash!!
天海:生きたピチピチの美少女だと!!
Tenkai: It's a beautiful, lively young girl?!
弟子:天海様 それって…
Pupil: Master Tenkai... that's a little...
天海:えっ あ…やば
Tenkai: Huh? Ah...crap
ガ―ン
shock
天海:また煩脳が 苦行してるそばからっ!!
Tenkai: Those worldly desires again, and right after I was meditating!!
天海:いざ悟りの境地へ
Tenkai: Now, to the state of enlightenment!
ブクッ
plop!
天海:滝つぼいきますっ!!
Tenkai: I'm going to the bottom of the waterfall!!
弟子:天海様!!
Pupil: Master Tenkai!!
天海:心身浄化煩脳滅殺
Tenkai: Obliterate klesa; purify body and mind!
ドドドド
roaaar
ザブゥゥン
sploooosh
天海:南無妙法蓮華経 ブクブク…
Tenkai: Glory to the Sutra [Namu Myouhou Renge Kyou] gurgle blub
弟子:天海様っ!?
Pupil: Master Tenkai!?
ドドドド…
roaaaar...
弟子:天海様――!!!
Pupil: Master Tenkai!!!
05
イズミ:スー//スー
Izumi: Zzz // Zzz
天海:おお…
Tenkai: Ohh...
弟子:天海様っ!!煩悩煩悩!! この人煩悩に弱っ!!
Pupil: Master Tenkai!! Worldly desires!! You're weak against your desires!!
またっすか!?
Again!?
天海:観自在菩薩行深般若波羅蜜多時照見五蘊皆空//度一切苦厄舎利子色不異空空不異色即是空
Tenkai: Avalokiteshvara, the Bodhisattva of Compassion, meditating deeply on Perfection of Wisdom, saw clearly that the five aspects of human existence are empty. // Answering the monk Sariputra, he said this: Body is nothing more than emptiness, emptiness is nothing more than body. The body is exactly empty, [Kanjizaibosatsu gyoujinhannyaharamittaji shoukengounkaikuu doissaikuyaku sharishi shikifuikuu kuufuishiki shikisokuzekuu]
イズミ:ん…
Izumi: Mm...
天海:空即是色受想行識亦復如是舎利子
Tenkai: and emptiness is exactly body. The other four aspects of human existence — feeling, thought, will, and consciousness — are likewise nothing more than emptiness, and emptiness nothing more than they. [kuusokuzeshiki jusougyoushiki yakubunyoze sharishi]
パチ
blink
06
天海:是諸法空相不生不滅不垢不浄不増不減 是故空中無色無受想行識無眼耳鼻舌身意無色声香味触法
Tenkai: All things are empty: Nothing is born, nothing dies, nothing is pure, nothing is stained, nothing increases and nothing decreases. So, in emptiness, there is no body, no feeling, no thought, no will, no consciousness. There are no eyes, no ears, no nose, no tongue, no body, no mind. There is no seeing, no hearing, no smelling, no tasting, no touching, no imagining. [zeshohoukuusou fushoufujou fuzoufugen zekokuuchuu mushikimujusougyoushiki mugennibizetsushin'i mushikishoukoumisokuhou]
ボゴォ
thwack
弟子:あ//お気付きになられましたか
Pupil: Ah, // so you've come to.
イズミ:きゃあああっ!!
Izumi: Kyaaa!!
天海:恥ずかしながらあなたの寝顔にうっかり煩悩出ちゃって 苦行していた私は天海//体の具合は大丈夫ですか?
Tenkai: It's shameful, but I, whose evil desires carelessly surfaced from seeing your sleeping form, and who had been meditating, am Tenkai. // Are you feeling all right?
イズミ:イズミです//そちらこそ大丈夫?
Izumi: I'm Izumi. // Are you all right?
天海:ご安心なさいイズミ君仏門の徒は//困っている人々に出来る限りの 手助けをしますが…
Tenkai: Please do not worry, Izumi. // We students of Buddha help troubled people as much as we can, however....
07
天海:それには先ずあなたがどんな人で//どんな状況でこうなったのかお聞かせ願えますか?
Tenkai: Before that, may I ask you // by whom and under what circumstances did you end up here?
イズミ:いや!
Izumi: No way!
ムッ…
sullen...
天海:ほう
Tenkai: I see.
天海:ま その格好なら堅気の人ではないようですし
Tenkai: Well, you don't look like an honest person, and so
イズミ:あっ!!
Izumi: Ah!!
天海:真実が分かるまで持ち物は全て没収
Tenkai: I'll confiscate all your possessions until I know the truth.
スッ…
shff
鍵:チャリ
Key: jangle
天海:大事そうに握り締めていた
Tenkai: Including this suspicious necklace,
チャリ…
jangle...
天海:この怪しげな首飾りもね
Tenkai: which you were holding tightly as if precious.
イズミ:あっ!!!
Izumi: Ah!!!
08
ブオッ
fwoosh
天海:おっと
Tenkai: Whoa.
イズミ:返せっ!!!
Izumi: Give it back!!!
天海:おやおや坊主に向かって暴力とは//何やら訳有りですね
Tenkai: My my, you must have some reason // to be violent toward a monk.
イズミ:この
Izumi: You
ビュッ
whoosh
イズミ:糞坊主!!
Izumi: damned monk!!
天海:汚い言葉を使うのも良くない
Tenkai: Using dirty words is also bad;
ブン
swish
グオォ
whoosh
天海:あなたの品を落とすだけですよ
Tenkai: it only lowers your class, you see.
天海:そして//何より
Tenkai: And, // most importantly,
09
天海:嫁入り前の若い娘は 過度な肌の露出は避けるべきです
Tenkai: unmarried young girls should avoid excessively exposing flesh.
カッッ
whack
天海:男衆がやましい事を考え
Tenkai: Men will think naughty thin--
イズミ:お前だ――っ!!!
Izumi: That's all you!!!
ドカァン
wham
天海:ぶっ!!!
Tenkai: Agh!!!
何なの本当に坊主?
What, is he really a monk?
弟子:天海様変態だったんですね
Pupil: You're a pervert, aren't you Master Tenkai.
天海:違っ!!! 私はただ一坊主として説法を
Tenkai: No!!! I was just lecturing as a monk.
ボタボタ
drip drip
いや変態だろ!!体さばきも並じゃないし…何なのコイツ
No way, he's a pervert!! His fighting stances aren't normal either.... What is this guy!
でも今は*アレ*を取り戻すのが先決か…坊さんなら害は無いか…
However, for now I should prioritize getting that back.... If they're monks, there's no harm, right...
イズミ:分かった…本当の事を話すから…
Izumi: Okay... I'll tell you the truth, so....
10
イズミ:"武王"って//知ってる?
Izumi: Do you know // about the "Martial King"?
イズミ:今は亡き覇王織田信長の専属"武器職人"//刀鍛冶・火術薬術医術//更には陰陽術南蛮の錬金術まで極めたとされる 伝説の男"武王"
Izumi: He worked exclusively as the late conqueror Oda Nobunaga's "weapon craftsman". // He mastered sword smithy, the use of gunpowder, chemistry, and medicine, // as well as the onmyou arts, and even European alchemy. He was the legendary man "Martial King".
イズミ:その彼が信長の依頼で作った五〇工の武器が 通称"武王の戦器"//それはどれも術者の"力"に呼応して戦闘力が上下する魔性の武器
Izumi: The 50 weapons he made at Oda Nobunaga's request are commonly called "Weapons of the Martial King". // They're all fiendish weapons whose power increases or decreases in relation to their masters'.
11
イズミ:最悪なのが武王の遺作 戦器第伍〇號//使えば国を全て焼き払える程の兵器だと噂されてる
Izumi: The worst one is a posthumous work, Weapon model number 50. // It's rumored to be a weapon powerful enough to reduce the whole country to ashes.
イズミ:明智光秀の謀反のお陰で信長の野望は終わったけど…//武王は第伍〇號を四十九の錠で封印し 残りの戦器にその鍵を入れ込んだ
Izumi: Thanks to Akechi Mitsuhide's treason, Nobunaga's ambitions ended, however... // the Martial King sealed the fiftieth Weapon with forty-nine locks, and put the keys in the remaining forty-nine Weapons.
イズミ:今や戦器使い同士が鍵を奪い合い殺し合う//弱肉強食の戦闘狂時代に突入したの
Izumi: The Weapon users are now killing each other and stealing those keys. // We've broken into a battle-crazy "survival of the fittest" era.
12
大阪―
Osaka
オオオオ…
whoooo...
秀吉:盗まれた戦器の鍵は未だ見つかられんのか…
Hideyoshi: So you still haven't found the stolen Weapon keys....
男:ハッ… 秀吉様戦器第参〇號使い片桐を遣わしましたご安心を…
Man: Yes sir.... The wielder of Weapon make 30 has been dispatched, Lord Hideyoshi; please, do not worry....
男:例のくの一は徳川の忍だったようです
Man: It seems like that woman was Tokugawa's spy.
秀吉:フフ… 江戸に入る前に取り戻さねばまずいのォ…
Hideyoshi: Heheh... It'll be awkward if we don't get them back before she reaches Edo....
13
女?:秀吉様楽しそうですね
Woman?: You look pleased, Lord Hideyoshi.
秀吉:フフ…//まあな…
Hideyoshi: Heheh... // Well...
秀吉:これは信長殿が仕掛けた遊戯なのじゃ//地獄で笑いながら見物してる殿の姿が目に浮かぶ
Hideyoshi: This is a game Lord Nobunaga set up; // I can picture him laughing while watching from Hell.
秀吉:この国の支配権を賭けた血で血を洗う生き残り合戦
Hideyoshi: This incredibly brutal all-out survival battle which risked this country's sovereignty
戦器第伍〇號
Weapon model number 50
秀吉:実に愉快
Hideyoshi: is quite pleasant.
秀吉:だが…最後に笑うのはわしじゃ… いかなる者が台頭しようと//殿の野望はこの秀吉が果たす!!
Hideyoshi: However... I will be the one laughing in the end.... If someone tries to come to power, // I, Hideyoshi, will carry out Lord Nobunaga's dream!!
14
イズミ:ハァ//ハァ
Izumi: Hah // Hah
パシャ
splish
タタタ
tap tap
イズミ:江戸の町が見えてきた//早く城の金蔵に納めなきゃ… お坊さんにはちょっと悪い事したけど…
Izumi: I can start to see Edo. // I have to deliver it to the castle's treasury.... I was kind of mean to that monk though....
イズミ:えーっ…どうしてダメなのっ!!?
Izumi: What... why can't I!!?
15
天海:イズミ君事情は分かりました//が…追手がいる以上今外へ出るのは危険です ここにいれば安全
Tenkai: I understand your circumstances, Izumi, // however... it is dangerous to go outside as long as your pursuers are out there. You're safe here.
イズミ:そんなのここにいても危険だよっ!!
Izumi: Yeah right! I'm in danger even if I stay here!!
天海:え~~ちょ失敬な//こう見えても坊主ですよ 女子に手は出しません
Tenkai: Whaaat, that's rude, you know! // Even though I look like this, I am a monk. I won't get involved with girls.
弟子:その発想煩悩煩悩
Pupil: That's an evil line of thought
イズミ:バカッ!!当たり前でしょーがっ!!
Izumi: Dolt!! That should be obvious!!
イズミ:危険なのはこの国全土!!
Izumi: What's dangerous is this whole country!!
ドンドン
stomp stomp
イズミ:今戦器第伍〇號は秀吉のもとにある 国民{私達}は何時も殺される一歩手前なの!!//それを防ぐには一つでも多くの鍵を秀吉から遠ざけなきゃ行けないの!!
Izumi: Right now Hideyoshi has the 50th Weapon. We're always one step short of getting killed!! // To protect against that, we need to keep the keys away from Hideyoshi!!
天海:だからと言って//あなたが危険を侵さなくても…
Tenkai: That's why I'm saying // even if you risk the danger...
16
イズミ:この…//わからずやめっ!!!
Izumi: You... // damn blockhead!!!
ボンッ
fwoom
天海:こ…これは…毒性の煙幕弾…
Tenkai: Y... you threw...a toxic smoke bomb....
ギシ…
creak...
天海:体が… う…動かん!?
Tenkai: I can't... move!?
イズミ:バチ当たりで御免//半刻くらいで元に戻るから…
Izumi: Sorry for cursing at you. // You'll be back to normal in about an hour, so....
イズミ:第伍〇號を巡って戦国の世はますます乱れてる//戦国の世は幸せや大切な人をますます奪っていく そんなのヒド過ぎる
Izumi: This warring world is getting more and more out of control with the 50th Weapon. // It's taking away more and more of our happiness and loved ones. That's just too cruel.
17
イズミ:皆が笑って幸せに暮らせる毎日//その為に戦うんだって
Izumi: I'm fighting so everyone can live happily and // laugh every day.
イズミ:信長に…ただの座興で…//殺された出水村の皆との 約束なんだよね…
Izumi: It's a promise I made, you know...? // To all those of Izumi village, who were killed by Nobunaga just for his own amusement....
イズミ:じゃまそう云う事だから
Izumi: Well, now, that's how it is, so.
ジャラ…
jangle...
天海:あっ!!!何時の間に!?
Tenkai: Ah!!! When did you!?
イズミ:心配してくれてありがと//嬉しかった
Izumi: Thanks for worrying about me. // It made me happy.
18
ギシ…//ギシ
creak... creak...
弟子:行っちゃいましたね… いい子だった
Pupil: She up and left... she was a good girl.
天海:いい娘だった!!
Tenkai: She was a fine girl!!
あ゛あ゛あ゛あ゛あ゛
Aaaaaaagh
天海:凄くいい娘だったー!!
Tenkai: She was an extremely fine girl!!
ダン
wham
天海:ぐあっ… …おのれ動け私の体!!
Tenkai: Gah.... ...Curse you, body, move!!
弟子:ど…どうしました!?
Pupil: Wh...what happened!?
天海:追手が近付いて来てるのが分かる!!
Tenkai: I know that her pursuers are getting closer!!
フー//フー…
huff huff...
天海:いま出て行ったら確実にイズミ君は殺される!!
Tenkai: Izumi will surely be killed if she goes out there now!!
天海:私はあの娘を…//絶対守らなければ行けないんだっ!!
Tenkai: I absolutely... // must protect her!!
19
片桐:お嬢さん夜の一人歩きは
Katagiri: Walking about alone at night
オオオオ
whoooo
片桐:危険だぜぇ…
Katagiri: is dangerous, miss....
げっ!!?//せ…戦器使いっ!!?
No way!!? // A... a Weapon user!!?
片桐:ハァッハ――!!!
Katagiri: Hah haa!!!
ドォォ
slam
ズ
spring
イズミ:うっ…
Izumi: Ugh...
ザバァァ
splash
イズミ:あっ!!!
Izumi: Ah!!!
ピピッ…
splat...
20
片桐:武王戦器第参〇號大太力"曲蝮"!!!
Katagiri: Martial King's Weapon model number 30: The Odachi "Twisted Pit Viper"!!!
ドォォォ
wham
片桐:片桐且元只今参上ハァッハ―!!
Katagiri: Katagiri Katsumoto has just humbly arrived haah haaa!!
片桐:こんの盗っ人め漸く追い詰めたぜっ!!//秀吉{オヤジ}に喧嘩売るとは大した度胸だが…
Katagiri: I finally caught up to you, you damned thief!! // You've got some nerve picking a fight with that old man Hideyoshi, but...
片桐:まさかこんなヒョロい小娘だったとはハァハハハ!!
Katagiri: that you're a skinny little girl is hah ha ha ha!!
イズミ:うっ…
Izumi: Ugh...
21
オオオオオ
whooooo
イズミ:ど…どうして私の居場所が分かった!?
Izumi: H... How did you know where I was!?
片桐:そりゃあオメー//ハッ… 戦器使い特有の能力だろーが…
Katagiri: Well, you // hah... I think it's a power of just the Weapons, but...
片桐:武王の戦器はみな"闘気"を発してる//戦器使い同士それに共鳴し合い引かれ合う…
Katagiri: the Martial King's works all give off "fighting spirit". // Weapon users are and pulled together by their resonance...
片桐:鍵だけになっても同じ事//どこにあろーが場所は分かるぜ
Katagiri: even if it's just the key, // so wherever you might be, I'd know.
片桐:ついさっきまではうまく"気"を隠してやがったが//もう逃げられんぞ
Katagiri: You hid that "spirit" well until just a while ago, but // you can't run any more.
22
片桐:さて小娘おめぇの選択肢は二つ//①素直に鍵を渡して殺されるか ②このオレと戦って殺されるか
Katagiri: Well then, little girl, you have two choices: // One, obediently hand over the key and be killed, or two, fight me and be killed.
イズミ:ちっ…勝手に二択にするな
Izumi: Tsk... don't arbitrarily give me two choices.
ムッ
offended
イズミ:そんなのどっちでも無い
Izumi: I don't choose either.
ヂャキ…
chk...
イズミ:こうなったら あんたを倒してその戦器の鍵も奪ってやる
Izumi: If it comes down to it I'll beat you and steal the key from your Weapon!
片桐:ハぁあ!?
Katagiri: Whaaat!?
23
ドッ
slam
えっ?
Huh?
24
ザザザザ
splash splash
ドバァン
boom
片桐:ッハアア~~ッ!!
Katagiri: Haaaahhh!!
ザボォォン…
sploosh...
うそ…
Impossible...
斬撃が水を割って…//いや…
His slash split the water... // no...
ザザザザ
splish splash
地面ごと…!!?
the earth too...!!?
25
ドドドドドド
roaaaar
片桐:世間知らずのバカ女が!!武王の戦器は//術者が強ければ強い程切れ味は増し 破壊力も増してくんだよ!!
Katagiri: Stupid ignorant woman!! The sharpness // and destructive power of a Weapon increases the stronger its master is!!
片桐:そこら辺にうじゃうじゃいる*ただの*武将とは//強さの桁がちげーんだ…
Katagiri: There's a huge difference in strength between me // and those common commanders swarming over there.
バシャ…
splash...
強すぎる…こんな圧倒的な力//抵抗してどうにかなるもんじゃない…
He's too strong... I couldn't do anything // even if I resisted against that oppressive power....
強い者が行き弱い者が死ぬ//結局そうなの?
In the end, is it that the strong live // and the weak die?
26
片桐:お前みてーなヒョロ娘がどうこうしたって…//戦国の世{このよ}は何も変わりゃしねーんだバカ
Katagiri: This world won't change at all.... // no matter how much gangly little girls like you "resist," fool.
オオオ
whooo
片桐:身の程知れや
Katagiri: Know your place
ブワッ
plop
片桐:死ねぇ!!!
Katagiri: and die!!
お母さんお父さん//村のみんな//私精一杯生きようとしたけどやっぱり無理みたい
Mom, Dad, // everyone from Izumi-- // I tried to live to the fullest, but it looks like I won't be able to after all....
ごめんね…
Forgive me....
ドッ
wham!
27
パァァァン
splshhh
うおおおお
Whoaaaa!
片桐:ハァ!!?
Katagiri: What!!?
天海:お…おおおお 危機…
Tenkai: Oh...Ohhhh That...
ザパパパパ
slip splash
天海:危機一髪です!!うおーーっ!!
Tenkai: that was close!! Whoaaa!!
イズミ:なっ!!?//お坊さんっ!!
Izumi: Wha!!? // Tenkai!!
28
バッ
fwip
天海:イ…イズミ君 ぶぶぶ無事ですか!?
Tenkai: I...Izumi A-a-a-are you alright!?
イズミ:だ…大丈… オイ!ちょ…
Izumi: I...I'm f... Hey! Wait a...
天海:ケガは!?
Tenkai: Are you hurt?
バッ
fwip
天海:ヒドイ事されませんでしたか
Tenkai: Did he do anything nasty to you?
バッ
fwip
イズミ:いやーっ!!見すぎ見すぎっ!!!
Izumi: Stop!! Where are you looking!!!
天海:と…とにかく 逃げなきゃっ…!!
Tenkai: A...anyway we have to run...!!
イズミ:いやー…逃げても無理ですよ
Izumi: No...running is useless.
片桐:ハァ…水さしやがって
Katagiri: Hmph... you splashed water on me.
片桐:この"曲蝮" 狙った獲物は逃がさないのがウリでね
Katagiri: The selling point of this "Twisted Pit Viper" is that targeted prey can't get away.
オオオオオオ
whoooooo
片桐:何者か知らねぇが… 相手してみるか糞坊主
Katagiri: I dunno who you are, but... I'll take you on, damned monk
天海:南無~~//戦いから身を遠ざけても//宿命なのか…やはり…
Tenkai: Namu. // Even if I remove myself from battle // it's my destiny to fight, eh.... Figures....
片桐:ハァァ!!!
Katagiri: Haah!!!
ボッ
whoosh!
天海:悟りへの道が//また遠のく…
Tenkai: The path to enlightenment // falls away again....
29
カツ
wham
片桐:ぬおっ!!
Katagiri: Raaah!!
ドオッ
thwack!
なっ…何だコイツ…!?
Wha...what is this guy...!?
戦器使いだとっ!?
So you're a Weapon user!?
ビリ ビリ
crackle snap
天海:お゛お゛お゛お゛
Tenkai: Ahhhh
しかもあの型…
But that style of...
パァァン…
splash...
片手四本の刃に 朱で色取られた鎧のような腕…
those four blades in one hand and his arm, like scarlet-painted armor...
30
戦器第拾参號
Weapon model number 13:
手甲"迦楼羅"
The Gauntlet "Garuda"
そしてその術者
and its master:
織田信長重臣"逆賊の明智光秀"!!!!
Oda Nobunaga's chief vassal "Akechi Mitsuhide the Traitor"!!!!
31
片桐:こりゃ大物… 死んだかと思ってたけどな…//その様子じゃ坊主になり密かに落ち延びていたか…
Katagiri: Well hello, big shot... though I thought you were dead.... // Looks like you became a monk and had been hiding quietly, huh....
片桐:クク…織田四天王とまで称されたのに…//己の野心の為裏切った愚か者か…
Katagiri: Ha ha... even though you were called one of the Great Oda Four... // you're a fool who committed treason for your own overdone ambitions....
天海:違う 私はただ//自分の義を貫いたまで
Tenkai: No. I just // wanted to maintain my morality.
イズミ:あっ!!
Izumi: Ah!!
戦器が…身体にっ…!?
His Weapon is... fused with...!?
天海:私の腕が…//こうなってしまったあの日から…
Tenkai: Since that day... // when my arm became as you see it now...
32
桶狭間の戦い
The Battle of Okehazama
姉川の戦い
The Battle of Anegawa
長篠の戦い
The Battle of Nagashino
織田信長は名だたる抵抗勢力を次々と撃破し戦国の世を猛進した
Oda Nobunaga famously crushed resisting powers one after the other and progressed madly through the warring world.
天海:殿!!//殿ー!!
Tenkai: My lord!! // My lord!!
天海:信長様はどこに?
Tenkai: Where did Lord Nobunaga go?
男:明智様… そ…それが
Man: Lord Akechi... W...well
男:武王様と共に近隣の出水村へ
Man: he went with the lord Martial King to neighboring Izumi Village.
33
ドォォォォ
roaaaaaar
ザッ…
clop...
天海:ハァ ハァ//な…何という事だ…
Tenkai: Hah hah // How... how horrible....
天海:と…殿っ!!一体何を!!?
Tenkai: My... My lord!! Exactly what are you doing!!?
信長:おお光秀か…//何を騒いでおる…
Nobunaga: Oh, Mitsuhide, huh.... // What are you fussing about....
信長:ただの//試し斬りじゃないか
Nobunaga: I'm just // testing out a new blade.
そのためだけに…
To murder all those innocent villagers...
罪の無い村人を全て…
just to test...
34
ガラ…
rattle...
イズミ:うう…
Izumi: Uhn....
天海:よかった未だ息が有る!!
Tenkai: Thank heavens; she's still breathing!!
ガラガラ…
rattle rattle...
イズミ:けほっ
Izumi: koff
天海:大丈夫か!?しっかりしろ!!
Tenkai: Are you all right!? Hang on!!
信長:おお
Nobunaga: Ohh
オオオオオ
whooooo
信長:未だ残りがいたか…
Nobunaga: so there was still a survivor....
天海:殿っ!! ど…どうか
Tenkai: My lord!! P...please,
ザンッ
wham!
天海:もうお止め下され!!
Tenkai: stop already!!
35
天海:殿なら一早く戦国の世を終わらせ太平の世を築いて下さると…//私は信じていましたっ!! その為の犠牲ならやむを得ずと…
Tenkai: I had believed you'd end this warring world and // build a peaceful one sooner than anyone!! I thought sacrifices would be unavoidable for that purpose....
天海:しかし武王殿と親しくなられてから//殿は愉悦欲しさに人を殺めてございます!!//これでは世はますます乱れるばかり…
Tenkai: However, since you've become close to the Martial King, // you've been purposefully murdering people for your own pleasure!! // Like this, the world will only become more and more out of control....
天海:私はもうあなたの下では…//戦えませんっ!!!
Tenkai: I cannot fight... // under your command any more!!!
36
信長:光秀… お前の義の為主への忠義を捨てるか…//ならば武士としてけじめを付けよ
Nobunaga: Mitsuhide... are you going to throw away the loyalty toward your master for your morality...? // If so, take that responsibility as a warrior.
信長:その幼子の命の代償だ
Nobunaga: It will be the reparation for that young child's life.
オオオ
whooo
信長:武芸の立つその二本の腕捨てていけ
Nobunaga: Throw away those two arms -- your livelihood as a warrior.
天海:…そ…それで小さな命と…//私の義が貫けるのであれば…
Tenkai: ...If... if I could save this small life... // and stay true to my sense of morality...
天海:こんなもの…//安いもので…
Tenkai: such a price... // is indeed cheap....
37
信長:ワハハハハ
Nobunaga: Wahahahaha
ポタポタ
plip plop
信長:面白い男だ 武王よ//その新作奴に呉れてやろう
Nobunaga: You're an interesting man. Martial King, // let's give him that new work.
信長:あれ程の武将//やはり手放す訳にはいかんな
Nobunaga: We cannot let // a general of such degree go, after all.
信長:戦器と一体になれば甘い考えも消えるだろう
Nobunaga: I believe his naive ideas will disappear once he becomes one with the Weapon.
信長:明智光秀//この信長の為一生戦い続けるのだ…
Nobunaga: Akechi Mitsuhide, // you will continue to fight for me for the rest of your life....
38
天海:すまないイズミ君…//つらい過去を思い出させてしまった
Tenkai: I'm sorry, Izumi... // I made you remember something unpleasant.
天海:裏切りは武士として恥ずべき所業 しかし私は信長様を討たねばならなかった…//これ以上の非道は私の儀が許さなかった
Tenkai: As a warrior, betrayal should be a shameful deed, but I had to kill Lord Nobunaga.... // My principles wouldn't allow any further inhumanity.
天海:戦器を己の欲のままに使えば 殿のように修羅道へ呑み込まれてしまう//身体の一部になればなおさら 煩悩一つで道を踏み外しかねない…
Tenkai: I'll be swallowed up into the Asura Realm like Lord Nobunaga if I use the Weapon for my own greed. // I am all the more likely to fall off the path of humanity since the Weapon is a part of me.
39
天海:ゆえに無欲//己の為にはこの力は使わないと決めた
Tenkai: Therefore, I decided // I would be without avarice and would not use this power for my own sake.
片桐:ハ…ハァーハハハッ!!笑わせんなっ!!//それだけの"力"を手にして野望もねーのか!? それでも戦国の武将か!?
Katagiri: Ha...Haa hahaha!! Don't make me laugh!! // You got that much "power" and don't even have any ambitions!? Are you even a general of this era!?
天海:いいや//今は僧
Tenkai: Nope. // I'm a monk now.
40
片桐:軟弱だぜっ!!明智光秀恐るるに足らず!!
Katagiri: You're weak!! You are not worth fearing, Akechi Mistuhide!!
オオオオ
whoooo
片桐:術者不明により入手困難な第拾参號の鍵もらったぜっ!!
Katagiri: I, an obscure warrior, will have that hard to obtain key!!
ズドォン
ka-boom
え゛!?
What!?
天海:戦わないとは言ってないだろ
Tenkai: I don't believe I said I wouldn't fight.
41
天海:イズミ君は 村人の命と私の腕とをひきかえに//生きた女子だそう簡単に死なせはしない 彼女を守る為ならば今一度私は"戦器{こ}"の力を使おう
Tenkai: Izumi is the girl who lived in exchange for my arms // and the lives of those villagers. I won't let her die so easily. If it's to protect her, I'll use "this" power once.
天海:生き続けてもらわねば…//皆が笑って幸せに暮らせる毎日が来るまで
Tenkai: She will live on for me... // until the time comes when everyone can live in happiness and laugh every day.
片桐:フォーーッ!!!
Katagiri: Hohhhh!!!
片桐:温い事と言ってんじゃねーっ!!
Katagiri: Don't say such soft things!!
ガガガガ
bam bam
片桐:戦国{こ}の世は弱肉強食なんだよっ!!
Katagiri: This is a "survival of the fittest" world!!
42
片桐:うぶっ!!!
Katagiri: Pbbth!!!
パァン
whap
天海:ならばさらなる強者が
Tenkai: Then if a stronger person
オオォオ
whoooo
天海:弱者を守れば済む話だ
Tenkai: protects the weak, this conversation is over.
天海:隠居していようが…//毒で微妙に身体が動かなかろうが…
Tenkai: Even if I'm retired... // even if it's difficult to move because of the poison...
ハァハァ…
pant pant...
何だこの凄まじい闘気は!!?
What is this horrific fighting spirit!!?
ズズズズ…
rumble rumble...
天海:お前を冥土へ送るくらいの力は//優にあるんだよ
Tenkai: I easily have enough power to send you at least // to the other world.
43
ツツ
skid
南無!!
Namu!!
44
ドドド
thud thud thud
オオオオ
whooo
天海:また…//悟りへの道が遠のいたか…
Tenkai: Once more... // the path to enlightenment recedes....
44
天海:いやー…
Tenkai: Well....
天海:感動の再会なのに… なぜ抱擁を拒むのです? さあ
Tenkai: It's our heartfelt reunion... why won't you hug me? c'mon
イズミ:あんたの場合煩悩ありきでしょーがっ!! 腕危ないし!
Izumi: Isn't that more because of your perversion!! I mean, those arms are dangerous!
パキョ
pwing
イズミ:お! とれた
Izumi: Ah! It came off.
イズミ:第参〇號の鍵入手っ!!
Izumi: I got the 30th Weapon's key!!
武
Weapon
バン!!
bam
イズミ:ありがとっ明智
Izumi: Thanks Akechi
天海:おおっとそれは秘密ですよ//余計な争いは起こしたくないですから 今は天海
Tenkai: Whoops, that's a secret you know. // I don't want to start any unnecessary fights, so it's Tenkai now.
天海:それを徳川殿に?
Tenkai: Are you taking those to Lord Tokugawa?
イズミ:そ//第伍〇號の危険性をよく理解して秀吉に真っ向から対立した唯一の大名 太平の新時代を築ける器をお待ちだわ
Izumi: Yup. // He's the only lord who understands the danger of the Weapons and directly opposes Hideyoshi. He's waiting for the tools that will build a new tranquil era.
45
天海:だからと言って//イズミ君無茶すぎです
Tenkai: That's why I'm saying // you're too reckless.
イズミ:まぁねーでも大丈夫
Izumi: Well yeah, but it's fine.
イズミ:これからは私のこと//守ってくれるんでしょ?
Izumi: You'll be protecting me // from now on, right?
天海:…こりゃあ…
Tenkai: ...You little...
ハァァ…
sigh...
天海:とんでもない娘っ子に成長したもんだ
Tenkai: You've grown into an outrageous little girl.
天海:ならば… これからは寝食住共に
Tenkai: Then... from now on, we'll be eating, living, and sleeping together
イズミ:げっ!寝る時も!?
Izumi: What! Sleeping too!?
天海:一日中影から監視します
Tenkai: I'll be observing you from the shadows all day long.
イズミ:のぞき!!
Izumi: Peeping tom!!
天海:無茶したらお尻ペンペンですからね
Tenkai: If you act unreasonably I'll spank you.
イズミ:ぎゃー痴漢!!てかその手で死ぬわっ!!
Izumi: Gyaah, pervert!! And with those hands, I'll die!!
光射す世はきっとすぐそこに…
A world shining with light surely rests just over the horizon....
次号は斉藤修先生のSF読切「HACO」掲載!!
Next issue we'll publish Mr. Saitou Osamu's unserialized Sci-Fi story "HACO"!!
戦国ARMORSおわり
Sengoku ARMORS End
最強の武具をこの手に摑め!!縦横無尽チャンバラ活劇{アクション}読切C{センター}カラー47P!!
Grasp the strongest armaments with these hands!! Center color, 47 pages of unserialized swashbuckling sword fighting action!!
戦国ARMORS
Sengoku ARMORS
榊ショウタ
Sakaki Shouta
南無妙法蓮
Glory to the [Namu myouhou ren]
刃を、救いを、求め彷徨い道を往く。
Walk down the path seeking out salvation and the blade.
J{ジャンプ}の未来を担う逸材がここに!!
The talent who will decide the future of Jump is right here!!
3号連続 ウインタースペシャル新人読切 第1弾!!
continues in three issues Winter Special: Newcomer's Unserialized Story Part 1!!
01
時は一五九〇年戦国時代
The time is 1590, Warring States Era
*何か*を手に、少女が駆ける!!
With something in hand, the girl races!!
イズミ:ハァハァ//やっと…手に入れた…
Izumi: Hah hah // I finally...got it....
男:待ちやがれ――っ!!盗っ人め!!
Man: Wait up!! Damn thief!!
ドドドド
dash dash
男:捕らえろ!!!
Man: Capture her!!!
男:挟み撃ちだっ!!
Man: Attack from the other flank!!
ザザザ
rush
02
イズミ:くっ!!
Izumi: Agh!!
武
Weapon
バッ
whoosh
ボンッ
boom!
イズミ:あっ…
Izumi: Ah...
男:しまった
Man: Damn!
モクモク
fwoom
男:逃げられた
Man: She got away!
ザザオオン
blub blub
男:探せっ!!//片桐様に報告だ!!
Man: Find her!! // Report this to Lord Katagiri!!
ドドドドド
dash dash
03
武蔵国
Musashi Province
無限寿寺北院
Mugenjuji Kita-in
天海:観自在菩薩行深般若波羅蜜多時照見五蘊皆空
Tenkai: Avalokiteshvara, the Bodhisattva of Compassion, meditating deeply on Perfection of Wisdom, saw clearly that the five aspects of human existence are empty. [Kanjizaibosatsu gyoujinhannyaharamittaji shoukengounkaikuu]
ドドドドド
roaaaar
天海:度一切苦厄舎利子色不異空空不異色
Tenkai: Answering the monk Sariputra, he said this: Body is nothing more than emptiness, emptiness is nothing more than body. [doissaikuyaku sharishi shikifuikuu kuufuishiki]
弟子:天海様――!!
Pupil: Master Tenkai!!
弟子:大変です人が流されてきました!!
Pupil: It's serious! A person was washed down the river!!
ドドドド
roaaar
天海:弟子よ この御時世驚く事ではないでしょう 供養して差し上げ…
Tenkai: My pupil, that should hardly be anything to be surprised about in these times. We'll give them a memorial...
弟子:いや…死体じゃなくて
Pupil: No... it's not a body
04
天海:何っ!!
Tenkai: What!!
ドドドパァン!!
roar crash!!
天海:生きたピチピチの美少女だと!!
Tenkai: It's a beautiful, lively young girl?!
弟子:天海様 それって…
Pupil: Master Tenkai... that's a little...
天海:えっ あ…やば
Tenkai: Huh? Ah...crap
ガ―ン
shock
天海:また煩脳が 苦行してるそばからっ!!
Tenkai: Those worldly desires again, and right after I was meditating!!
天海:いざ悟りの境地へ
Tenkai: Now, to the state of enlightenment!
ブクッ
plop!
天海:滝つぼいきますっ!!
Tenkai: I'm going to the bottom of the waterfall!!
弟子:天海様!!
Pupil: Master Tenkai!!
天海:心身浄化煩脳滅殺
Tenkai: Obliterate klesa; purify body and mind!
ドドドド
roaaar
ザブゥゥン
sploooosh
天海:南無妙法蓮華経 ブクブク…
Tenkai: Glory to the Sutra [Namu Myouhou Renge Kyou] gurgle blub
弟子:天海様っ!?
Pupil: Master Tenkai!?
ドドドド…
roaaaar...
弟子:天海様――!!!
Pupil: Master Tenkai!!!
05
イズミ:スー//スー
Izumi: Zzz // Zzz
天海:おお…
Tenkai: Ohh...
弟子:天海様っ!!煩悩煩悩!! この人煩悩に弱っ!!
Pupil: Master Tenkai!! Worldly desires!! You're weak against your desires!!
またっすか!?
Again!?
天海:観自在菩薩行深般若波羅蜜多時照見五蘊皆空//度一切苦厄舎利子色不異空空不異色即是空
Tenkai: Avalokiteshvara, the Bodhisattva of Compassion, meditating deeply on Perfection of Wisdom, saw clearly that the five aspects of human existence are empty. // Answering the monk Sariputra, he said this: Body is nothing more than emptiness, emptiness is nothing more than body. The body is exactly empty, [Kanjizaibosatsu gyoujinhannyaharamittaji shoukengounkaikuu doissaikuyaku sharishi shikifuikuu kuufuishiki shikisokuzekuu]
イズミ:ん…
Izumi: Mm...
天海:空即是色受想行識亦復如是舎利子
Tenkai: and emptiness is exactly body. The other four aspects of human existence — feeling, thought, will, and consciousness — are likewise nothing more than emptiness, and emptiness nothing more than they. [kuusokuzeshiki jusougyoushiki yakubunyoze sharishi]
パチ
blink
06
天海:是諸法空相不生不滅不垢不浄不増不減 是故空中無色無受想行識無眼耳鼻舌身意無色声香味触法
Tenkai: All things are empty: Nothing is born, nothing dies, nothing is pure, nothing is stained, nothing increases and nothing decreases. So, in emptiness, there is no body, no feeling, no thought, no will, no consciousness. There are no eyes, no ears, no nose, no tongue, no body, no mind. There is no seeing, no hearing, no smelling, no tasting, no touching, no imagining. [zeshohoukuusou fushoufujou fuzoufugen zekokuuchuu mushikimujusougyoushiki mugennibizetsushin'i mushikishoukoumisokuhou]
ボゴォ
thwack
弟子:あ//お気付きになられましたか
Pupil: Ah, // so you've come to.
イズミ:きゃあああっ!!
Izumi: Kyaaa!!
天海:恥ずかしながらあなたの寝顔にうっかり煩悩出ちゃって 苦行していた私は天海//体の具合は大丈夫ですか?
Tenkai: It's shameful, but I, whose evil desires carelessly surfaced from seeing your sleeping form, and who had been meditating, am Tenkai. // Are you feeling all right?
イズミ:イズミです//そちらこそ大丈夫?
Izumi: I'm Izumi. // Are you all right?
天海:ご安心なさいイズミ君仏門の徒は//困っている人々に出来る限りの 手助けをしますが…
Tenkai: Please do not worry, Izumi. // We students of Buddha help troubled people as much as we can, however....
07
天海:それには先ずあなたがどんな人で//どんな状況でこうなったのかお聞かせ願えますか?
Tenkai: Before that, may I ask you // by whom and under what circumstances did you end up here?
イズミ:いや!
Izumi: No way!
ムッ…
sullen...
天海:ほう
Tenkai: I see.
天海:ま その格好なら堅気の人ではないようですし
Tenkai: Well, you don't look like an honest person, and so
イズミ:あっ!!
Izumi: Ah!!
天海:真実が分かるまで持ち物は全て没収
Tenkai: I'll confiscate all your possessions until I know the truth.
スッ…
shff
鍵:チャリ
Key: jangle
天海:大事そうに握り締めていた
Tenkai: Including this suspicious necklace,
チャリ…
jangle...
天海:この怪しげな首飾りもね
Tenkai: which you were holding tightly as if precious.
イズミ:あっ!!!
Izumi: Ah!!!
08
ブオッ
fwoosh
天海:おっと
Tenkai: Whoa.
イズミ:返せっ!!!
Izumi: Give it back!!!
天海:おやおや坊主に向かって暴力とは//何やら訳有りですね
Tenkai: My my, you must have some reason // to be violent toward a monk.
イズミ:この
Izumi: You
ビュッ
whoosh
イズミ:糞坊主!!
Izumi: damned monk!!
天海:汚い言葉を使うのも良くない
Tenkai: Using dirty words is also bad;
ブン
swish
グオォ
whoosh
天海:あなたの品を落とすだけですよ
Tenkai: it only lowers your class, you see.
天海:そして//何より
Tenkai: And, // most importantly,
09
天海:嫁入り前の若い娘は 過度な肌の露出は避けるべきです
Tenkai: unmarried young girls should avoid excessively exposing flesh.
カッッ
whack
天海:男衆がやましい事を考え
Tenkai: Men will think naughty thin--
イズミ:お前だ――っ!!!
Izumi: That's all you!!!
ドカァン
wham
天海:ぶっ!!!
Tenkai: Agh!!!
何なの本当に坊主?
What, is he really a monk?
弟子:天海様変態だったんですね
Pupil: You're a pervert, aren't you Master Tenkai.
天海:違っ!!! 私はただ一坊主として説法を
Tenkai: No!!! I was just lecturing as a monk.
ボタボタ
drip drip
いや変態だろ!!体さばきも並じゃないし…何なのコイツ
No way, he's a pervert!! His fighting stances aren't normal either.... What is this guy!
でも今は*アレ*を取り戻すのが先決か…坊さんなら害は無いか…
However, for now I should prioritize getting that back.... If they're monks, there's no harm, right...
イズミ:分かった…本当の事を話すから…
Izumi: Okay... I'll tell you the truth, so....
10
イズミ:"武王"って//知ってる?
Izumi: Do you know // about the "Martial King"?
イズミ:今は亡き覇王織田信長の専属"武器職人"//刀鍛冶・火術薬術医術//更には陰陽術南蛮の錬金術まで極めたとされる 伝説の男"武王"
Izumi: He worked exclusively as the late conqueror Oda Nobunaga's "weapon craftsman". // He mastered sword smithy, the use of gunpowder, chemistry, and medicine, // as well as the onmyou arts, and even European alchemy. He was the legendary man "Martial King".
イズミ:その彼が信長の依頼で作った五〇工の武器が 通称"武王の戦器"//それはどれも術者の"力"に呼応して戦闘力が上下する魔性の武器
Izumi: The 50 weapons he made at Oda Nobunaga's request are commonly called "Weapons of the Martial King". // They're all fiendish weapons whose power increases or decreases in relation to their masters'.
11
イズミ:最悪なのが武王の遺作 戦器第伍〇號//使えば国を全て焼き払える程の兵器だと噂されてる
Izumi: The worst one is a posthumous work, Weapon model number 50. // It's rumored to be a weapon powerful enough to reduce the whole country to ashes.
イズミ:明智光秀の謀反のお陰で信長の野望は終わったけど…//武王は第伍〇號を四十九の錠で封印し 残りの戦器にその鍵を入れ込んだ
Izumi: Thanks to Akechi Mitsuhide's treason, Nobunaga's ambitions ended, however... // the Martial King sealed the fiftieth Weapon with forty-nine locks, and put the keys in the remaining forty-nine Weapons.
イズミ:今や戦器使い同士が鍵を奪い合い殺し合う//弱肉強食の戦闘狂時代に突入したの
Izumi: The Weapon users are now killing each other and stealing those keys. // We've broken into a battle-crazy "survival of the fittest" era.
12
大阪―
Osaka
オオオオ…
whoooo...
秀吉:盗まれた戦器の鍵は未だ見つかられんのか…
Hideyoshi: So you still haven't found the stolen Weapon keys....
男:ハッ… 秀吉様戦器第参〇號使い片桐を遣わしましたご安心を…
Man: Yes sir.... The wielder of Weapon make 30 has been dispatched, Lord Hideyoshi; please, do not worry....
男:例のくの一は徳川の忍だったようです
Man: It seems like that woman was Tokugawa's spy.
秀吉:フフ… 江戸に入る前に取り戻さねばまずいのォ…
Hideyoshi: Heheh... It'll be awkward if we don't get them back before she reaches Edo....
13
女?:秀吉様楽しそうですね
Woman?: You look pleased, Lord Hideyoshi.
秀吉:フフ…//まあな…
Hideyoshi: Heheh... // Well...
秀吉:これは信長殿が仕掛けた遊戯なのじゃ//地獄で笑いながら見物してる殿の姿が目に浮かぶ
Hideyoshi: This is a game Lord Nobunaga set up; // I can picture him laughing while watching from Hell.
秀吉:この国の支配権を賭けた血で血を洗う生き残り合戦
Hideyoshi: This incredibly brutal all-out survival battle which risked this country's sovereignty
戦器第伍〇號
Weapon model number 50
秀吉:実に愉快
Hideyoshi: is quite pleasant.
秀吉:だが…最後に笑うのはわしじゃ… いかなる者が台頭しようと//殿の野望はこの秀吉が果たす!!
Hideyoshi: However... I will be the one laughing in the end.... If someone tries to come to power, // I, Hideyoshi, will carry out Lord Nobunaga's dream!!
14
イズミ:ハァ//ハァ
Izumi: Hah // Hah
パシャ
splish
タタタ
tap tap
イズミ:江戸の町が見えてきた//早く城の金蔵に納めなきゃ… お坊さんにはちょっと悪い事したけど…
Izumi: I can start to see Edo. // I have to deliver it to the castle's treasury.... I was kind of mean to that monk though....
イズミ:えーっ…どうしてダメなのっ!!?
Izumi: What... why can't I!!?
15
天海:イズミ君事情は分かりました//が…追手がいる以上今外へ出るのは危険です ここにいれば安全
Tenkai: I understand your circumstances, Izumi, // however... it is dangerous to go outside as long as your pursuers are out there. You're safe here.
イズミ:そんなのここにいても危険だよっ!!
Izumi: Yeah right! I'm in danger even if I stay here!!
天海:え~~ちょ失敬な//こう見えても坊主ですよ 女子に手は出しません
Tenkai: Whaaat, that's rude, you know! // Even though I look like this, I am a monk. I won't get involved with girls.
弟子:その発想煩悩煩悩
Pupil: That's an evil line of thought
イズミ:バカッ!!当たり前でしょーがっ!!
Izumi: Dolt!! That should be obvious!!
イズミ:危険なのはこの国全土!!
Izumi: What's dangerous is this whole country!!
ドンドン
stomp stomp
イズミ:今戦器第伍〇號は秀吉のもとにある 国民{私達}は何時も殺される一歩手前なの!!//それを防ぐには一つでも多くの鍵を秀吉から遠ざけなきゃ行けないの!!
Izumi: Right now Hideyoshi has the 50th Weapon. We're always one step short of getting killed!! // To protect against that, we need to keep the keys away from Hideyoshi!!
天海:だからと言って//あなたが危険を侵さなくても…
Tenkai: That's why I'm saying // even if you risk the danger...
16
イズミ:この…//わからずやめっ!!!
Izumi: You... // damn blockhead!!!
ボンッ
fwoom
天海:こ…これは…毒性の煙幕弾…
Tenkai: Y... you threw...a toxic smoke bomb....
ギシ…
creak...
天海:体が… う…動かん!?
Tenkai: I can't... move!?
イズミ:バチ当たりで御免//半刻くらいで元に戻るから…
Izumi: Sorry for cursing at you. // You'll be back to normal in about an hour, so....
イズミ:第伍〇號を巡って戦国の世はますます乱れてる//戦国の世は幸せや大切な人をますます奪っていく そんなのヒド過ぎる
Izumi: This warring world is getting more and more out of control with the 50th Weapon. // It's taking away more and more of our happiness and loved ones. That's just too cruel.
17
イズミ:皆が笑って幸せに暮らせる毎日//その為に戦うんだって
Izumi: I'm fighting so everyone can live happily and // laugh every day.
イズミ:信長に…ただの座興で…//殺された出水村の皆との 約束なんだよね…
Izumi: It's a promise I made, you know...? // To all those of Izumi village, who were killed by Nobunaga just for his own amusement....
イズミ:じゃまそう云う事だから
Izumi: Well, now, that's how it is, so.
ジャラ…
jangle...
天海:あっ!!!何時の間に!?
Tenkai: Ah!!! When did you!?
イズミ:心配してくれてありがと//嬉しかった
Izumi: Thanks for worrying about me. // It made me happy.
18
ギシ…//ギシ
creak... creak...
弟子:行っちゃいましたね… いい子だった
Pupil: She up and left... she was a good girl.
天海:いい娘だった!!
Tenkai: She was a fine girl!!
あ゛あ゛あ゛あ゛あ゛
Aaaaaaagh
天海:凄くいい娘だったー!!
Tenkai: She was an extremely fine girl!!
ダン
wham
天海:ぐあっ… …おのれ動け私の体!!
Tenkai: Gah.... ...Curse you, body, move!!
弟子:ど…どうしました!?
Pupil: Wh...what happened!?
天海:追手が近付いて来てるのが分かる!!
Tenkai: I know that her pursuers are getting closer!!
フー//フー…
huff huff...
天海:いま出て行ったら確実にイズミ君は殺される!!
Tenkai: Izumi will surely be killed if she goes out there now!!
天海:私はあの娘を…//絶対守らなければ行けないんだっ!!
Tenkai: I absolutely... // must protect her!!
19
片桐:お嬢さん夜の一人歩きは
Katagiri: Walking about alone at night
オオオオ
whoooo
片桐:危険だぜぇ…
Katagiri: is dangerous, miss....
げっ!!?//せ…戦器使いっ!!?
No way!!? // A... a Weapon user!!?
片桐:ハァッハ――!!!
Katagiri: Hah haa!!!
ドォォ
slam
ズ
spring
イズミ:うっ…
Izumi: Ugh...
ザバァァ
splash
イズミ:あっ!!!
Izumi: Ah!!!
ピピッ…
splat...
20
片桐:武王戦器第参〇號大太力"曲蝮"!!!
Katagiri: Martial King's Weapon model number 30: The Odachi "Twisted Pit Viper"!!!
ドォォォ
wham
片桐:片桐且元只今参上ハァッハ―!!
Katagiri: Katagiri Katsumoto has just humbly arrived haah haaa!!
片桐:こんの盗っ人め漸く追い詰めたぜっ!!//秀吉{オヤジ}に喧嘩売るとは大した度胸だが…
Katagiri: I finally caught up to you, you damned thief!! // You've got some nerve picking a fight with that old man Hideyoshi, but...
片桐:まさかこんなヒョロい小娘だったとはハァハハハ!!
Katagiri: that you're a skinny little girl is hah ha ha ha!!
イズミ:うっ…
Izumi: Ugh...
21
オオオオオ
whooooo
イズミ:ど…どうして私の居場所が分かった!?
Izumi: H... How did you know where I was!?
片桐:そりゃあオメー//ハッ… 戦器使い特有の能力だろーが…
Katagiri: Well, you // hah... I think it's a power of just the Weapons, but...
片桐:武王の戦器はみな"闘気"を発してる//戦器使い同士それに共鳴し合い引かれ合う…
Katagiri: the Martial King's works all give off "fighting spirit". // Weapon users are and pulled together by their resonance...
片桐:鍵だけになっても同じ事//どこにあろーが場所は分かるぜ
Katagiri: even if it's just the key, // so wherever you might be, I'd know.
片桐:ついさっきまではうまく"気"を隠してやがったが//もう逃げられんぞ
Katagiri: You hid that "spirit" well until just a while ago, but // you can't run any more.
22
片桐:さて小娘おめぇの選択肢は二つ//①素直に鍵を渡して殺されるか ②このオレと戦って殺されるか
Katagiri: Well then, little girl, you have two choices: // One, obediently hand over the key and be killed, or two, fight me and be killed.
イズミ:ちっ…勝手に二択にするな
Izumi: Tsk... don't arbitrarily give me two choices.
ムッ
offended
イズミ:そんなのどっちでも無い
Izumi: I don't choose either.
ヂャキ…
chk...
イズミ:こうなったら あんたを倒してその戦器の鍵も奪ってやる
Izumi: If it comes down to it I'll beat you and steal the key from your Weapon!
片桐:ハぁあ!?
Katagiri: Whaaat!?
23
ドッ
slam
えっ?
Huh?
24
ザザザザ
splash splash
ドバァン
boom
片桐:ッハアア~~ッ!!
Katagiri: Haaaahhh!!
ザボォォン…
sploosh...
うそ…
Impossible...
斬撃が水を割って…//いや…
His slash split the water... // no...
ザザザザ
splish splash
地面ごと…!!?
the earth too...!!?
25
ドドドドドド
roaaaar
片桐:世間知らずのバカ女が!!武王の戦器は//術者が強ければ強い程切れ味は増し 破壊力も増してくんだよ!!
Katagiri: Stupid ignorant woman!! The sharpness // and destructive power of a Weapon increases the stronger its master is!!
片桐:そこら辺にうじゃうじゃいる*ただの*武将とは//強さの桁がちげーんだ…
Katagiri: There's a huge difference in strength between me // and those common commanders swarming over there.
バシャ…
splash...
強すぎる…こんな圧倒的な力//抵抗してどうにかなるもんじゃない…
He's too strong... I couldn't do anything // even if I resisted against that oppressive power....
強い者が行き弱い者が死ぬ//結局そうなの?
In the end, is it that the strong live // and the weak die?
26
片桐:お前みてーなヒョロ娘がどうこうしたって…//戦国の世{このよ}は何も変わりゃしねーんだバカ
Katagiri: This world won't change at all.... // no matter how much gangly little girls like you "resist," fool.
オオオ
whooo
片桐:身の程知れや
Katagiri: Know your place
ブワッ
plop
片桐:死ねぇ!!!
Katagiri: and die!!
お母さんお父さん//村のみんな//私精一杯生きようとしたけどやっぱり無理みたい
Mom, Dad, // everyone from Izumi-- // I tried to live to the fullest, but it looks like I won't be able to after all....
ごめんね…
Forgive me....
ドッ
wham!
27
パァァァン
splshhh
うおおおお
Whoaaaa!
片桐:ハァ!!?
Katagiri: What!!?
天海:お…おおおお 危機…
Tenkai: Oh...Ohhhh That...
ザパパパパ
slip splash
天海:危機一髪です!!うおーーっ!!
Tenkai: that was close!! Whoaaa!!
イズミ:なっ!!?//お坊さんっ!!
Izumi: Wha!!? // Tenkai!!
28
バッ
fwip
天海:イ…イズミ君 ぶぶぶ無事ですか!?
Tenkai: I...Izumi A-a-a-are you alright!?
イズミ:だ…大丈… オイ!ちょ…
Izumi: I...I'm f... Hey! Wait a...
天海:ケガは!?
Tenkai: Are you hurt?
バッ
fwip
天海:ヒドイ事されませんでしたか
Tenkai: Did he do anything nasty to you?
バッ
fwip
イズミ:いやーっ!!見すぎ見すぎっ!!!
Izumi: Stop!! Where are you looking!!!
天海:と…とにかく 逃げなきゃっ…!!
Tenkai: A...anyway we have to run...!!
イズミ:いやー…逃げても無理ですよ
Izumi: No...running is useless.
片桐:ハァ…水さしやがって
Katagiri: Hmph... you splashed water on me.
片桐:この"曲蝮" 狙った獲物は逃がさないのがウリでね
Katagiri: The selling point of this "Twisted Pit Viper" is that targeted prey can't get away.
オオオオオオ
whoooooo
片桐:何者か知らねぇが… 相手してみるか糞坊主
Katagiri: I dunno who you are, but... I'll take you on, damned monk
天海:南無~~//戦いから身を遠ざけても//宿命なのか…やはり…
Tenkai: Namu. // Even if I remove myself from battle // it's my destiny to fight, eh.... Figures....
片桐:ハァァ!!!
Katagiri: Haah!!!
ボッ
whoosh!
天海:悟りへの道が//また遠のく…
Tenkai: The path to enlightenment // falls away again....
29
カツ
wham
片桐:ぬおっ!!
Katagiri: Raaah!!
ドオッ
thwack!
なっ…何だコイツ…!?
Wha...what is this guy...!?
戦器使いだとっ!?
So you're a Weapon user!?
ビリ ビリ
crackle snap
天海:お゛お゛お゛お゛
Tenkai: Ahhhh
しかもあの型…
But that style of...
パァァン…
splash...
片手四本の刃に 朱で色取られた鎧のような腕…
those four blades in one hand and his arm, like scarlet-painted armor...
30
戦器第拾参號
Weapon model number 13:
手甲"迦楼羅"
The Gauntlet "Garuda"
そしてその術者
and its master:
織田信長重臣"逆賊の明智光秀"!!!!
Oda Nobunaga's chief vassal "Akechi Mitsuhide the Traitor"!!!!
31
片桐:こりゃ大物… 死んだかと思ってたけどな…//その様子じゃ坊主になり密かに落ち延びていたか…
Katagiri: Well hello, big shot... though I thought you were dead.... // Looks like you became a monk and had been hiding quietly, huh....
片桐:クク…織田四天王とまで称されたのに…//己の野心の為裏切った愚か者か…
Katagiri: Ha ha... even though you were called one of the Great Oda Four... // you're a fool who committed treason for your own overdone ambitions....
天海:違う 私はただ//自分の義を貫いたまで
Tenkai: No. I just // wanted to maintain my morality.
イズミ:あっ!!
Izumi: Ah!!
戦器が…身体にっ…!?
His Weapon is... fused with...!?
天海:私の腕が…//こうなってしまったあの日から…
Tenkai: Since that day... // when my arm became as you see it now...
32
桶狭間の戦い
The Battle of Okehazama
姉川の戦い
The Battle of Anegawa
長篠の戦い
The Battle of Nagashino
織田信長は名だたる抵抗勢力を次々と撃破し戦国の世を猛進した
Oda Nobunaga famously crushed resisting powers one after the other and progressed madly through the warring world.
天海:殿!!//殿ー!!
Tenkai: My lord!! // My lord!!
天海:信長様はどこに?
Tenkai: Where did Lord Nobunaga go?
男:明智様… そ…それが
Man: Lord Akechi... W...well
男:武王様と共に近隣の出水村へ
Man: he went with the lord Martial King to neighboring Izumi Village.
33
ドォォォォ
roaaaaaar
ザッ…
clop...
天海:ハァ ハァ//な…何という事だ…
Tenkai: Hah hah // How... how horrible....
天海:と…殿っ!!一体何を!!?
Tenkai: My... My lord!! Exactly what are you doing!!?
信長:おお光秀か…//何を騒いでおる…
Nobunaga: Oh, Mitsuhide, huh.... // What are you fussing about....
信長:ただの//試し斬りじゃないか
Nobunaga: I'm just // testing out a new blade.
そのためだけに…
To murder all those innocent villagers...
罪の無い村人を全て…
just to test...
34
ガラ…
rattle...
イズミ:うう…
Izumi: Uhn....
天海:よかった未だ息が有る!!
Tenkai: Thank heavens; she's still breathing!!
ガラガラ…
rattle rattle...
イズミ:けほっ
Izumi: koff
天海:大丈夫か!?しっかりしろ!!
Tenkai: Are you all right!? Hang on!!
信長:おお
Nobunaga: Ohh
オオオオオ
whooooo
信長:未だ残りがいたか…
Nobunaga: so there was still a survivor....
天海:殿っ!! ど…どうか
Tenkai: My lord!! P...please,
ザンッ
wham!
天海:もうお止め下され!!
Tenkai: stop already!!
35
天海:殿なら一早く戦国の世を終わらせ太平の世を築いて下さると…//私は信じていましたっ!! その為の犠牲ならやむを得ずと…
Tenkai: I had believed you'd end this warring world and // build a peaceful one sooner than anyone!! I thought sacrifices would be unavoidable for that purpose....
天海:しかし武王殿と親しくなられてから//殿は愉悦欲しさに人を殺めてございます!!//これでは世はますます乱れるばかり…
Tenkai: However, since you've become close to the Martial King, // you've been purposefully murdering people for your own pleasure!! // Like this, the world will only become more and more out of control....
天海:私はもうあなたの下では…//戦えませんっ!!!
Tenkai: I cannot fight... // under your command any more!!!
36
信長:光秀… お前の義の為主への忠義を捨てるか…//ならば武士としてけじめを付けよ
Nobunaga: Mitsuhide... are you going to throw away the loyalty toward your master for your morality...? // If so, take that responsibility as a warrior.
信長:その幼子の命の代償だ
Nobunaga: It will be the reparation for that young child's life.
オオオ
whooo
信長:武芸の立つその二本の腕捨てていけ
Nobunaga: Throw away those two arms -- your livelihood as a warrior.
天海:…そ…それで小さな命と…//私の義が貫けるのであれば…
Tenkai: ...If... if I could save this small life... // and stay true to my sense of morality...
天海:こんなもの…//安いもので…
Tenkai: such a price... // is indeed cheap....
37
信長:ワハハハハ
Nobunaga: Wahahahaha
ポタポタ
plip plop
信長:面白い男だ 武王よ//その新作奴に呉れてやろう
Nobunaga: You're an interesting man. Martial King, // let's give him that new work.
信長:あれ程の武将//やはり手放す訳にはいかんな
Nobunaga: We cannot let // a general of such degree go, after all.
信長:戦器と一体になれば甘い考えも消えるだろう
Nobunaga: I believe his naive ideas will disappear once he becomes one with the Weapon.
信長:明智光秀//この信長の為一生戦い続けるのだ…
Nobunaga: Akechi Mitsuhide, // you will continue to fight for me for the rest of your life....
38
天海:すまないイズミ君…//つらい過去を思い出させてしまった
Tenkai: I'm sorry, Izumi... // I made you remember something unpleasant.
天海:裏切りは武士として恥ずべき所業 しかし私は信長様を討たねばならなかった…//これ以上の非道は私の儀が許さなかった
Tenkai: As a warrior, betrayal should be a shameful deed, but I had to kill Lord Nobunaga.... // My principles wouldn't allow any further inhumanity.
天海:戦器を己の欲のままに使えば 殿のように修羅道へ呑み込まれてしまう//身体の一部になればなおさら 煩悩一つで道を踏み外しかねない…
Tenkai: I'll be swallowed up into the Asura Realm like Lord Nobunaga if I use the Weapon for my own greed. // I am all the more likely to fall off the path of humanity since the Weapon is a part of me.
39
天海:ゆえに無欲//己の為にはこの力は使わないと決めた
Tenkai: Therefore, I decided // I would be without avarice and would not use this power for my own sake.
片桐:ハ…ハァーハハハッ!!笑わせんなっ!!//それだけの"力"を手にして野望もねーのか!? それでも戦国の武将か!?
Katagiri: Ha...Haa hahaha!! Don't make me laugh!! // You got that much "power" and don't even have any ambitions!? Are you even a general of this era!?
天海:いいや//今は僧
Tenkai: Nope. // I'm a monk now.
40
片桐:軟弱だぜっ!!明智光秀恐るるに足らず!!
Katagiri: You're weak!! You are not worth fearing, Akechi Mistuhide!!
オオオオ
whoooo
片桐:術者不明により入手困難な第拾参號の鍵もらったぜっ!!
Katagiri: I, an obscure warrior, will have that hard to obtain key!!
ズドォン
ka-boom
え゛!?
What!?
天海:戦わないとは言ってないだろ
Tenkai: I don't believe I said I wouldn't fight.
41
天海:イズミ君は 村人の命と私の腕とをひきかえに//生きた女子だそう簡単に死なせはしない 彼女を守る為ならば今一度私は"戦器{こ}"の力を使おう
Tenkai: Izumi is the girl who lived in exchange for my arms // and the lives of those villagers. I won't let her die so easily. If it's to protect her, I'll use "this" power once.
天海:生き続けてもらわねば…//皆が笑って幸せに暮らせる毎日が来るまで
Tenkai: She will live on for me... // until the time comes when everyone can live in happiness and laugh every day.
片桐:フォーーッ!!!
Katagiri: Hohhhh!!!
片桐:温い事と言ってんじゃねーっ!!
Katagiri: Don't say such soft things!!
ガガガガ
bam bam
片桐:戦国{こ}の世は弱肉強食なんだよっ!!
Katagiri: This is a "survival of the fittest" world!!
42
片桐:うぶっ!!!
Katagiri: Pbbth!!!
パァン
whap
天海:ならばさらなる強者が
Tenkai: Then if a stronger person
オオォオ
whoooo
天海:弱者を守れば済む話だ
Tenkai: protects the weak, this conversation is over.
天海:隠居していようが…//毒で微妙に身体が動かなかろうが…
Tenkai: Even if I'm retired... // even if it's difficult to move because of the poison...
ハァハァ…
pant pant...
何だこの凄まじい闘気は!!?
What is this horrific fighting spirit!!?
ズズズズ…
rumble rumble...
天海:お前を冥土へ送るくらいの力は//優にあるんだよ
Tenkai: I easily have enough power to send you at least // to the other world.
43
ツツ
skid
南無!!
Namu!!
44
ドドド
thud thud thud
オオオオ
whooo
天海:また…//悟りへの道が遠のいたか…
Tenkai: Once more... // the path to enlightenment recedes....
44
天海:いやー…
Tenkai: Well....
天海:感動の再会なのに… なぜ抱擁を拒むのです? さあ
Tenkai: It's our heartfelt reunion... why won't you hug me? c'mon
イズミ:あんたの場合煩悩ありきでしょーがっ!! 腕危ないし!
Izumi: Isn't that more because of your perversion!! I mean, those arms are dangerous!
パキョ
pwing
イズミ:お! とれた
Izumi: Ah! It came off.
イズミ:第参〇號の鍵入手っ!!
Izumi: I got the 30th Weapon's key!!
武
Weapon
バン!!
bam
イズミ:ありがとっ明智
Izumi: Thanks Akechi
天海:おおっとそれは秘密ですよ//余計な争いは起こしたくないですから 今は天海
Tenkai: Whoops, that's a secret you know. // I don't want to start any unnecessary fights, so it's Tenkai now.
天海:それを徳川殿に?
Tenkai: Are you taking those to Lord Tokugawa?
イズミ:そ//第伍〇號の危険性をよく理解して秀吉に真っ向から対立した唯一の大名 太平の新時代を築ける器をお待ちだわ
Izumi: Yup. // He's the only lord who understands the danger of the Weapons and directly opposes Hideyoshi. He's waiting for the tools that will build a new tranquil era.
45
天海:だからと言って//イズミ君無茶すぎです
Tenkai: That's why I'm saying // you're too reckless.
イズミ:まぁねーでも大丈夫
Izumi: Well yeah, but it's fine.
イズミ:これからは私のこと//守ってくれるんでしょ?
Izumi: You'll be protecting me // from now on, right?
天海:…こりゃあ…
Tenkai: ...You little...
ハァァ…
sigh...
天海:とんでもない娘っ子に成長したもんだ
Tenkai: You've grown into an outrageous little girl.
天海:ならば… これからは寝食住共に
Tenkai: Then... from now on, we'll be eating, living, and sleeping together
イズミ:げっ!寝る時も!?
Izumi: What! Sleeping too!?
天海:一日中影から監視します
Tenkai: I'll be observing you from the shadows all day long.
イズミ:のぞき!!
Izumi: Peeping tom!!
天海:無茶したらお尻ペンペンですからね
Tenkai: If you act unreasonably I'll spank you.
イズミ:ぎゃー痴漢!!てかその手で死ぬわっ!!
Izumi: Gyaah, pervert!! And with those hands, I'll die!!
光射す世はきっとすぐそこに…
A world shining with light surely rests just over the horizon....
次号は斉藤修先生のSF読切「HACO」掲載!!
Next issue we'll publish Mr. Saitou Osamu's unserialized Sci-Fi story "HACO"!!
戦国ARMORSおわり
Sengoku ARMORS End
Last edited: