Shanks Crew

McFranky

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
199
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yay something new^^
This time it's Shanks epic crew(ch. 580), took me a bunch of time and layers (maybe around 130) to do this, but I hope it was worth it.


Comments are much appriciated ;)

PS.: Yasopp's dreadlocks are cool stuff but hard to color oO
 

toni783

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
494
Reaction score
97
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
jaja great work , shanks looks like if he is chewing gum XD , the only wierd thing is the green smoke
 

McFranky

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
199
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
you've got a point there, but I was playing around with the adjustment-tool and this is what was the result and I somehow like it^^ Btw. since it's dust and no smoke it's a little less wierd ;)
 

Chopperman

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
125
Reaction score
404
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Really nice. Colourful. Waht i ever like about your jobs. I think the green smocke is realy mystic but a bit unclean. I love your shading. Especially from Shanks shorts :) Keep it up!
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
haha so good,

haha like the monkey *__*

-
 
Top