- Joined
- Apr 28, 2008
- Messages
- 7,007
- Reaction score
- 4,650
- Country
-
I suppose most fans don't like how many villains with a Mangekyou Sharingan or Rinnengan are there.
Worst of all, there was no need for it. For example, what was the point of giving Madara the Rinnengan power? He never used any of the known Rinnengan techniques except for Chakra absorption, which was not used only briefly but is a technique also used by regular Shinobi. I could further extend that logic to his Sharingan, since he only used Susano'o and apparently didn't need his eyes for it.
Worst of all, there was no need for it. For example, what was the point of giving Madara the Rinnengan power? He never used any of the known Rinnengan techniques except for Chakra absorption, which was not used only briefly but is a technique also used by regular Shinobi. I could further extend that logic to his Sharingan, since he only used Susano'o and apparently didn't need his eyes for it.