Oct 24, 2006 #1 Orthider Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Jun 18, 2006 Messages 163 Reaction score 26 Age 39 Gender Male Country A Shikamaru's image smoking and crying when Asuma dies in 328 chapter. I've tried to do a coloring without lineart. Sayònara.
A Shikamaru's image smoking and crying when Asuma dies in 328 chapter. I've tried to do a coloring without lineart. Sayònara.
Oct 24, 2006 #2 NRZero Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Dec 30, 2005 Messages 121 Reaction score 0 Gender Male Country Thats nice man. Its a very dramatic pic and you brought that out with your detailed coloring. Once again good job!!
Thats nice man. Its a very dramatic pic and you brought that out with your detailed coloring. Once again good job!!
Oct 24, 2006 #3 sharinganLS Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 7, 2006 Messages 1,149 Reaction score 9 Age 40 Gender Male Country Well done this is a nice one. Gud coloring and an awesome pic of choice. Do u have another copy of this pic without the blurry effect. It would be great to see two versions of it....Thanks
Well done this is a nice one. Gud coloring and an awesome pic of choice. Do u have another copy of this pic without the blurry effect. It would be great to see two versions of it....Thanks
Oct 24, 2006 #4 Orthider Registered User中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Joined Jun 18, 2006 Messages 163 Reaction score 26 Age 39 Gender Male Country Thanks, Do u have another copy of this pic without the blurry effect. It would be great to see two versions of it....Thanks Click to expand... Yes, I have, but I prefer this one This is the original,
Thanks, Do u have another copy of this pic without the blurry effect. It would be great to see two versions of it....Thanks Click to expand... Yes, I have, but I prefer this one This is the original,
Mar 17, 2008 #5 n00bz4i Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Gender Male Country BRAVO !