+throw
+boot
+boot
Too lateThis isn't no perverted thread. I'll stop them before it happens![]()

Where are the perverted activitiesMy hobbies are playing video games, taekwondo, reading, exploring the internet, watching youtube videos, talking on discord, watching anime, trying not to procrastinate (fails every time), and finally just relaxing
?
Shes not perverted like some peopleWhere are the perverted activities?

What perverted activities? I don't have any.Where are the perverted activities?


Look who's talkingShes not perverted like some people![]()

It wasnt a jokeU so funny empty![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Whats that supposed to mean?Look who's talking![]()


Pls, you're more perverted than meIt wasnt a joke
Whats that supposed to mean?
Im the least perverted here including Shiny![]()
@EmptySoul
In some form or anotherEveryone here is perverted, let's face the truth XD

Everyone here is perverted, let's face the truth XD
indeedWhat forms?In some form or another![]()

Especially you, friendindeed



In many formsSpeak about yourself .. I'm pureEveryone here is perverted, let's face the truth XD

Yes, you're pure, that's why you have a lewd Kagura avatar right?

I dunno what you talking aboutYes, you're pure, that's why you have a lewd Kagura avatar right?![]()
..