- Joined
- Nov 27, 2016
- Messages
- 117
- Reaction score
- 338
- Age
- 30
- Country
-
Everyone's fire is always down there.![]()

That troll was bad. Think of something else.
Everyone's fire is always down there.![]()

Your Arcanine is on fire
That troll was bad. Think of something else.


That's what you wanted to doShinyarcanine69![]()

Did you summon me ShinyPanties69?You're clearly mistaken me for @Miralicious akuma and @BrandyThema

Shinyarcanine69![]()


I have a question for you!!Yes I summoned you. To prove im not as perverted as you guys are![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

How about no.I have a question for you!!
Why are panties shiny--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh what Nvm that explains the no 69--- Double Post Merged, ---
You should change your name to Shinypanties69 ASAP shiny I'm telling you!--- Double Post Merged, ---![]()

You really should it's goldHow about no.
I will not put myself o be called such things.

How is it gold? Give me 5 reasons why I should change my name.You really should it's gold![]()

Yes I summoned you. To prove im not as perverted as you guys are![]()

Well we got manga wars going on and member nominations for the year already. And about everyone is the same as before lolWelcome back as well!
So do you know whats happening on the site? I'm curious
