- Joined
- Apr 4, 2014
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello guys!
My name’s Eric I’m a French artist and manga fan.
For nearly two years now I’ve been assisting my friend Samjin on his manga as an inker. Our project his also a 3d RPG videogame that specialized press is starting to talk about on which I’m doing the storyboards. But the one thing we really need, more than press reviews is the opinions of the manga readers, that why we try to attend as much conventions as we can here in France to meet passionate people and share our work with them.
Here are the 5 first pages of the manga we’ve been working on aside of the game.
I’ll upload the following pages here in the next few days (if you’re impatient, the whole chapter is available here http://www.shiness.fr/manga ). Feel free to comment and share your opinions, if you have any question or remark on our manga I’ll more than happy to share thoughts with you
My name’s Eric I’m a French artist and manga fan.
For nearly two years now I’ve been assisting my friend Samjin on his manga as an inker. Our project his also a 3d RPG videogame that specialized press is starting to talk about on which I’m doing the storyboards. But the one thing we really need, more than press reviews is the opinions of the manga readers, that why we try to attend as much conventions as we can here in France to meet passionate people and share our work with them.
Here are the 5 first pages of the manga we’ve been working on aside of the game.
I’ll upload the following pages here in the next few days (if you’re impatient, the whole chapter is available here http://www.shiness.fr/manga ). Feel free to comment and share your opinions, if you have any question or remark on our manga I’ll more than happy to share thoughts with you
