- Joined
- Nov 21, 2009
- Messages
- 123
- Reaction score
- 17
- Age
- 45
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Well I know many of you think it's Toby, and I also believe that's true but....I just saw the anime episode (I follow the manga aswell) and they were talking about Shuinsui the teleporter.
Also Danzo has Shunsui's sharingan which one eye only. Obito has one eye only aswell.
Aaaaaaaand Obito teleports.
He has been found dead, lost an arm and an eye.
But Obito is an akatsuki anyway so maybe he got a new one.
Maybe he and Danzo are even working together that Danzo saved his life in return for the eye and arm.
So what do you guys think?
Also Danzo has Shunsui's sharingan which one eye only. Obito has one eye only aswell.
Aaaaaaaand Obito teleports.
He has been found dead, lost an arm and an eye.
But Obito is an akatsuki anyway so maybe he got a new one.
Maybe he and Danzo are even working together that Danzo saved his life in return for the eye and arm.
So what do you guys think?