- Joined
- Jun 9, 2007
- Messages
- 1,715
- Reaction score
- 1,304
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The Shippuuden 1st Filler Arc Discussion
I've merged all threads discussing the new fillers to this one, to keep things organized. Enjoy
~Agrias
Honestly... I think this filler arc is going to rock. The animation was clean... the best animation in the whole serie so far, in my humble opinion. Those characters were similar to those in the fillers arc with Hinata and the bugs and the third movie. I think these fillers are going to be focused in Naruto's training and team 10, from what we can see in the opening. I know that a lot of manga die hard fans hate fillers, but if it weren't due fillers a lot of thing in the manga would have never make sense storywise in the anime... and I think this lapse of time where Naruto is training is the perfect excuse for fillers.
I hope the animation keep being that good during this arc... & hope to see Asuma in berserker mode, before he leaves the anime...
I've merged all threads discussing the new fillers to this one, to keep things organized. Enjoy
~AgriasHonestly... I think this filler arc is going to rock. The animation was clean... the best animation in the whole serie so far, in my humble opinion. Those characters were similar to those in the fillers arc with Hinata and the bugs and the third movie. I think these fillers are going to be focused in Naruto's training and team 10, from what we can see in the opening. I know that a lot of manga die hard fans hate fillers, but if it weren't due fillers a lot of thing in the manga would have never make sense storywise in the anime... and I think this lapse of time where Naruto is training is the perfect excuse for fillers.
I hope the animation keep being that good during this arc... & hope to see Asuma in berserker mode, before he leaves the anime...
Last edited by a moderator: