- Joined
- Jul 6, 2009
- Messages
- 3,940
- Reaction score
- 1,649
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
It's been bothering me for a while now, but why was Shisui's eye so special?
From what we know, it had the power to get into the opponents mind and control them without them even knowing it. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/459/15/
Now, I always thought it was one of the Sharingan's normal abilities.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/26/15/
Isn't what Shisui's eye can do, basically what happened to Zabuza? Kakashi used his Sharingan to get inside of his head, and control his actions.
Is there something I'm missing? Thanks in advance.
From what we know, it had the power to get into the opponents mind and control them without them even knowing it. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/459/15/
Now, I always thought it was one of the Sharingan's normal abilities.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/26/15/
Isn't what Shisui's eye can do, basically what happened to Zabuza? Kakashi used his Sharingan to get inside of his head, and control his actions.
Is there something I'm missing? Thanks in advance.