- Joined
- Jul 18, 2010
- Messages
- 4,282
- Reaction score
- 6,494
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Just a random game I thought of since I played it recently IRL
I did a search and didn't find anything so I hope the same game has not been started before!
Anyway in this game, person 1 will give 3 names of members of the MH forums or any celebrities/famous people or even anime/manga characters, and person 2 will choose which of the 3 he will...
1. Shoot: hate him? Kill him!
2. Shag: think he's hot, but don't really like his character/whatever? One night stand!
3. Marry: ... well, maybe you had no choice...
And then person 2 will list another 3 people for the next person to shoot, shag or marry.
Oh and you are free to ignore the gender of the people listed... So if you're a guy, sure you can shag another guy!
We're an open community...
If you like, you can even shag yourself if you're on the list 
I think the game's pretty self-explanatory, but feel free to ask if it isn't
So I'll start by listing 3 members off the top of my head
1. riki
2. shaheer
3. Imperium
Please add the reason why you choose to shoot, shag or marry, just to spice things up
I did a search and didn't find anything so I hope the same game has not been started before!Anyway in this game, person 1 will give 3 names of members of the MH forums or any celebrities/famous people or even anime/manga characters, and person 2 will choose which of the 3 he will...
1. Shoot: hate him? Kill him!

2. Shag: think he's hot, but don't really like his character/whatever? One night stand!

3. Marry: ... well, maybe you had no choice...

And then person 2 will list another 3 people for the next person to shoot, shag or marry.
Oh and you are free to ignore the gender of the people listed... So if you're a guy, sure you can shag another guy!
We're an open community...
If you like, you can even shag yourself if you're on the list 
I think the game's pretty self-explanatory, but feel free to ask if it isn't

So I'll start by listing 3 members off the top of my head

1. riki
2. shaheer
3. Imperium
Please add the reason why you choose to shoot, shag or marry, just to spice things up
Last edited:
and shag

And now you're dead because Imperium
you... RIP shaheer... 

for obvious reasons



