Your art is great. Say, do you copy facial expressions and poses from references?
I think right now something you can do to make your work look more professional is to use a ruler when making the panel borders, and make everything more straight. You put a lot of effort into the drawings, but the borders look like they were hastily drawn in two seconds. I mean, they should be drawn in two seconds, but also with a ruler, so they look straight. Haha. Well, I guess it's a pretty little thing, but you should get into the habit of it.
Anyway, I've said this before but your facial expressions are great, and you have a lot of panels focusing on the faces and reactions, so it's good. You also got better at having unique designs, the characters are memorable and recognizable. A while back you had a story about a middle school, I think? Or maybe it was a high school. I don't know, the one with those two boys that almost got into a fight in the first day. Anyway, for that story, a lot of the characters looked too similar.
You're also doing backgrounds better, again, I would recommend using a ruler, but that's a lower concern than getting better at the characters.
One thing that still remained the same, your work is heavily inspired by Naruto. That's not a bad thing, I like Naruto's art myself, but you might want to branch into your own style. I think a good artist you could learn from is Suzuhito Yasuda, some of the eyes he draws are similar to yours, but he has bigger variation.
Here's an example of his art. Maybe you could look into his drawings and try and find inspiration to evolve your art?
Another thing I think you need to improve is hair. You have some good ideas for hair designs, but you don't always draw hair with enough precision. With longer hair, you usually do great, but with shorter hair you start half-assing the strands.
Like this guy with the orange hair. His hair is short, but you still need to give weight to every strand. Look at Naruto's hair. Or Zabuza, or Kakashi, or anyone. Their hair is pointy, but it's not a million little spikes. There is importance to every strand, just like with long hair.
The hair is pointy, see, but there's still attention paid to every single point, and it's all precise. Yours is too messy. You do it correctly when it's long hair, but with short hair you need to get better.
Also, the main character with black hair: it's secretly a girl, right?
anywaaaaaaaaay I'm sorry for criticizing a lot, I just want you to improve. Your art is great, though. I think the most important thing is to keep drawing. I want to read more of this story, so it sucks you always upload one chapter and then give up on your stories...
I'll summarize it because I wrote too much:
Your Strengths: Character designs, facial expressions. All the little panels that set the mood, like when a character puts his hand on his face, under his hair. Panels where characters arrogantly close their eyes and smile. Stuff like that. You do that great. The best character designs are the guy with red hair and blue eyes, and the guy with white hair. You also have a great face for the blonde guy.
Your Weaknesses: A lot of stuff is just messy, like the panel borders, and in some pages the lines are messy, too. The way you draw short hair is messy. Uhh, mostly it's just that, mess. Your art is good, but you present it like an amateur, so people might not be able to see how good at it is.
Anyway, draw more! I love seeing your stuff, so please draw more! I want to see more of this story.