Hi guys
I'm kinda new here. I just want to answer (sort of) this question ..
I used to only like shoujo because it was cute and all . (i was around 16) now i'm deeply a huge fan of josei because i'm a woman

you see. I still do like shoujo but less than that time 'cause i've grown (I hope my english is not too bad 'cause i'm french)
If someone do not agree with what i have just said tell me your opinion
---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------
josei it's the step higher ... we're talking about maturity somehow .. you know in the shoujo it's often a pure love for the first time they're almost not even talking about sexuality ... but in the josei ....
---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------
and what you said it's true the story is not really developed.. that's the only thing that is messing for me....