Request ShoutBox Setting

Don KalleOne

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
18
Reaction score
5
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Isnt it better to make the people choice what they want to be shown?
WHat i mean is not to make set options but u can individually mark ur Choices.
I for example just need Raw ands Scans nothing more and such an option is not available.

Can u Change the way u can choose or at least add the optopn Raw/scan only?

Thx

PS Why are my Skin settings for the forum not available for the main site?


if u dont understand what i want cause of my shitty eng, please leave a comment -.-
 
Last edited:

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I've implemented a styling system for the website but we don't have time enough staff/time to adapt the themes to be usuable on the website.

For the shoutbox, I like the current settings page.
 
Top