Sig Giveaways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
since I closed the sigshop u guys can use some of my tags :











use in MH only and give credits if used !
enjoy :)
 

Hawkeye

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
I have no idea how to make a sig and the usual person I ask to make to make it is no where to be seen, so I come to you guys to help me out.

I need a sig around this.

I real have no preference other than I want to color scheme that fits with the picture colors already given. Make it feel like a relaxing day in fall.

Also, don't want the text that is already in the picture included.
I do want this famous proverb though.-
"How great is to to do nothing, and then to take a nap afterward." My name should not be on it btw.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top