Sig shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Hello everyone.

- Every member (+100 post) is allowed to post his request(s) in this thread.
- The request must be clear and understandable.
- We are only responsible of the requests we accepted.
- The member have to post his request (including the picture he/ she wants to use, size, colors, text ...) according to the following example:
---------------------------------------------------

example of request:
Username: .......
Picture: Link (if you want a specific picture).
Text: .......
Colors: ..... (No weird combinations please (red+blue+Green XD)).
Adds: .....
---------------------------------------------------


- All bad-quality pictures are automatically rejected.
- All requests are allowed exept manga stocks.
- No spam allowed (for your thanks/ opinions use PM).
- The member who posted his request has to wait until we post the answer (accepted or rejected).
- The avatars/signatures should always comply with the rules and regulations set by this forum.

---------------------------------------------------

- Make sure if you request something, credit the person who made it and make sure you use the thing you requested.
- Also, don't keep requesting over and over again. Give the gfx people some rest.
- Don't keep asking, "Hey dude. When's the sig going to be done?" People need life, so give them a few days to complete the signatures/avatars.
- The avatars/signatures should always comply with the rules and regulations set by this forum. =D
---------------------
I don't feel like doing it but i don't have the choise XD, U can just give me a name and i'll try to make it.
 
Last edited:

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Moderator Notice:
Remember to use the thanks hack when thanking Akasunanosasori for your sigs, instead of posting, it'll make this thread a lot less congested, and a lot easier for Aka to manage all the requests. Just a reminder before anyone posts up a request. :D

BTW, if you're in need of renders, be sure to check out PlanetRenders, it's an excellent place to find renders, just be sure to give the link to the render, since Aka can access the fullscale pictures.~ hatsuharupeace
 
Last edited:

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
810
Reaction score
92
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
xD, Well I was going to PM you soon, so I could try out a new sig, so let me try this out again

Username:nxlouco
Picture:This One, most likely, and if it isn't possible to use, You could use any cool Kakashi render you're able to.
Text:........Can't Really Think Of Any
Colors: Dark Colors, most likely dark blue ones
 

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
xD, Well I was going to PM you soon, so I could try out a new sig, so let me try this out again

Username:nxlouco
Picture:This One, most likely, and if it isn't possible to use, You could use any cool Kakashi render you're able to.
Text:........Can't Really Think Of Any
Colors: Dark Colors, most likely dark blue ones
Here u go!
v1

v2
 
Last edited:

admirenkiwi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
463
Reaction score
5
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I'll be helping Sasori Out around here. :smack
 

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'll be helping Sasori Out around here. :smack
tyty :D:D


xD, Well I was going to PM you soon, so I could try out a new sig, so let me try this out again

Username:nxlouco
Picture:This One, most likely, and if it isn't possible to use, You could use any cool Kakashi render you're able to.
Text:........Can't Really Think Of Any
Colors: Dark Colors, most likely dark blue ones
Edit :


Next time state that u want ur name in.
 
Last edited:

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
7,516
Reaction score
6,348
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Erm I demand a batman sig! :tem
Colour: something that suits my avatar

And I don't want my name on it.

Batman the cartoon, not the film. :)

Edit: Yeah lol thanks eni, erm.. I want like the vampire logo thingy and like a dark batman outline, colour preferably dark blue, and black and a bit a red. Might find an example later on.

[eni]TDA, there are like four or five Batman cartoons - you may want to state which one? [/eni]
 
Last edited:

admirenkiwi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
463
Reaction score
5
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Erm I demand a batman sig! :tem
Colour: something that suits my avatar

And I don't want my name on it.

Batman the cartoon, not the film. :)

Edit: Yeah lol thanks eni, erm.. I want like the vampire logo thingy and like a dark batman outline, colour preferably dark blue, and black and a bit a red. Might find an example later on.

[eni]TDA, there are like four or five Batman cartoons - you may want to state which one? [/eni]
Sorry I've Been busy with midterms and everything. Havnt been feeling well either. But Heres Your Batman Sig T.D.A.

 

D3M1URG3

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
179
Reaction score
19
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Username: D3M1URG3
Picture:Image
Text: D3M1URG3
Colors: Orange/Black preferably but whatever looks best mostly.
Adds: None
 

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Username: D3M1URG3
Picture:Image
Text: D3M1URG3
Colors: Orange/Black preferably but whatever looks best mostly.
Adds: None
Here u go i wanted to make one for myself with this render XD

Hope u like it.
 

THE KING

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
1,109
Reaction score
81
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
India
Please make my current sig look better.

Stocks(648kb from planetrenders): http://rapidshare.com/files/155717470/THE_KING_stocks.zip.html
Text: by (creators username).
Colors: Whatever U think makes it look better.
Size: 550x170.
Shape: Rounded-Rectangle with border.

Thanks a lot in advance <3

EDIT:
I gave the small stocks, but I can also give the larger ones if u want.
 
Last edited:

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
sorry i take only 1 stock requests (with 1 persson in) and 400 px sigs !
 

SilverDuder

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2007
Messages
84
Reaction score
6
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I don't have 100 post's, but I've been a long enough member - i think I should be able to get one :D
Username: SilverDuder
Picture: Ichigo's Full hollow form - the picture is in my avatar
Text: I own you - deal with it.
Colors: Something dark and evil reflecting his badass'ed evilness :D
 

Akhkharu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
I dont have 100 posts but im not asking for anything really specific.... if you want to make me a sig it would be greatly appreciated :-) <3
Username: Akhkharu
Picture: anything bleach related
Text: just my name. and make sure you give yourself credit on there someplace :-)
Colors: dont care, anything works for me :-D
Adds: whatever you want. I'm just looking for something with my name on it since i dont know photoshop. I'm not the least bit picky and really just want something with my name on it. :-)
 

Akasunanosasori

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
451
Reaction score
53
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
here


can som1 close this topic plz...I won't be taking request anymore.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top