Shounen Silver Spoon by Arakawa Hiromu

DragonSoul

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
28
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
is this already post yet, what an awesome CM.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Once again Silver Spoon proved it's comedy power. Lot's of mini scenes in this last chapter but all of them where funny. Special mention for the comiket misunderstanding :-))
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It looks like there is a rumor that Gin no Saji possibly going to get a live-adaptation movie.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This chapter had me laughing haha.
So good. Poor Hachiken.

Wonder how much relevance Komaba will have in the upcoming chapters. Is he 'back'?
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gotta love Hachiken abuse eh? But yeah, good to see that Komaba is doing okay, and I get the feeling that he's only back for winter break, but may reappear during the school year every now and then doing random part time jobs.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It looks like there going to be an important announcement for Gin no Saji on next issue of Shounen Sunday.
 

CopyNinjaKakashi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
196
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I've really enjoyed the anime so far. It seems they've moved a couple stories around slightly (the UFO comes to mind), but have stayed pretty true to the manga.
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
Weird, Vice President doesn't seem to enjoy what every standard man would love to !
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Mikage is still dense as ever. Was laughing at her reaction at the end of the page, I thought I was expecting that she wouldn't know what a Valentine Day is either.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

This panel is gold :

 

cearon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
384
Reaction score
88
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
It looks like there going to be an important announcement for Gin no Saji on next issue of Shounen Sunday.
Announcement is made;

there will be a live-action movie. Trailer is here... (couldnt find another link to embed...sry)

It seems fun....
 

Torca

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
1,159
Reaction score
1,120
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Announcement is made;

there will be a live-action movie. Trailer is here... (couldnt find another link to embed...sry)

It seems fun....
It looks... pretty good o.O I don't watch live-action movies cause they're mainly really bad as a movies and even worse as adaptations. From trailers they look they're made with 100 dollars budget and I can't even stand watching 1 minute of trailer. If it'll get decent reviews I'll look forward to watching it.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Just looked at the trailer, it's pretty good. Hopefully they could find how to make things more interesting than the manga itself. I'm also secretly wish that actress for Mikage could be prettier but I couldn't complain.
 

Edatron

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
134
Reaction score
86
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh damn, that Live action. I might watch it! Was that Tamako in the preview?! I wonder how they're going to handle her process of slimming down. March 7th, 2014 is the release date for it huh?

I hope it doesn't disappoint!
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
It's very likely that they'll use different girls with similar appearance, not a difficult problem to tackle. :XD, Yes, it's suppose to be released next year, I wonder why it takes longer than I expected though.
 

mistgyu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 4, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
8
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
France
Chapter 90 was very interesting, go Hachiken !
 

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
3,940
Reaction score
1,649
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ohhh, looks like we're finally starting to move toward what Hachiken will do with his life.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The trailer for Gin no Saji's live-adaptation movie.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Torca

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
1,159
Reaction score
1,120
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
It really looks appealing, looks like first live-adaptation movie I'll watch.
 

Saint Markus

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
195
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:

strixflash

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
1,862
Reaction score
2,353
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm on chapter 20 (The Farm arc ;) ), and I'm really enjoying reading this manga. It's good to have a shonen on school life without any action, deliquents or other crap :D
 
Top