- Joined
- Mar 6, 2024
- Messages
- 2,567
- Reaction score
- 3,570
- Age
- 25
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I was reading Arven translation and there I saw 10 Masters translation. And it suddenly hit me up. I had recently reread murim Manhwas like Nano Machine, Memoir of the king of War and Murim Login.
I have been thinking this for a while but ToG and Murim Manhwas have similar WBs, like there are similar factions. In Murim, we usually have Empire or Imperial family, x number of Great clans or Sects and demonic faction.
Similarly, we have J empire, 10 GFs and FUG. The outfit Mirchea wears gives similar vibes of what heavenly demon wears in Manhwas. Sometimes there also exist hidden forces like in Nano Machine which has blade god faction.
Wks can be compared with blacksmith families since they create or invent items. Not to mention we sometimes see they have some kinds of Rankings top 100, or 3 saints and so on.
What do U guys think? Maybe I am tripping?
I have been thinking this for a while but ToG and Murim Manhwas have similar WBs, like there are similar factions. In Murim, we usually have Empire or Imperial family, x number of Great clans or Sects and demonic faction.
Similarly, we have J empire, 10 GFs and FUG. The outfit Mirchea wears gives similar vibes of what heavenly demon wears in Manhwas. Sometimes there also exist hidden forces like in Nano Machine which has blade god faction.
Wks can be compared with blacksmith families since they create or invent items. Not to mention we sometimes see they have some kinds of Rankings top 100, or 3 saints and so on.
What do U guys think? Maybe I am tripping?