Shoujo Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Hmm..
Ren is showing his weakness even more now and Kyoko seems to be getting on it.
It's like..slowly, Kyoko might be able to understand Ren
...
:D
glad to see that happening.
I think I get it. The act of Cain Heel might be who tsuruga is really is when he was younger, therefore he fears acting the role as he might turn back to who he was and is fighting his past.
I think I'm right in thinking that this arc is leading to tsuruga's past and kyoko's understanding.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Hmm..
Ren is showing his weakness even more now and Kyoko seems to be getting on it.
It's like..slowly, Kyoko might be able to understand Ren
...
:D
glad to see that happening.
I think I get it. The act of Cain Heel might be who tsuruga is really is when he was younger, therefore he fears acting the role as he might turn back to who he was and is fighting his past.
I think I'm right in thinking that this arc is leading to tsuruga's past and kyoko's understanding.
well yeah, once i saw him as Cain heel i realized this arc was about Kyoko helping ren forget his past and kinda move on you know. This chap was srsly amazing. I mean everything was so perfect. Thats what i love about skip beat. Those LOL situation are simply amazing.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

My reaction face from :yay to :hurr to :o to :darn.

I was like, "Yay, new chapters!" thanks to the post by lawlett-kun, then I went to Mechgouki's site right away and start reading. It started beautifully (yeah, the two of them in one bed is just sooo romantic), but then when I read the story behind what happened before I felt kinda sad. I'm sad for Ren because it seems so painful for him. Previous chapters showed that us that he was holding into his past to be able to be who he is now, full of control and such. But this act as Cain Heel forced him to be someone from the past who he wanted to forget but he couldn't. So it must be very painful for him. I wonder how Kyoko would set him out from this complicated situation.

I want new chapter out sooo badly~ =__=
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Ah, Ren. *sighs wistfully*

I know he has his reasons but he's taking Kyoko to bed with him!!! :pim
I also know that nothing really happens but still...

I hope something more exciting will happen soon. Kyoko is now so familiar with Ren that she doesn't even freak out anymore (though she is still very nervous) though they are on the same bed. Oh God, I'm starting to get tired with this couple's development. *sighs*
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Ren is totally... lost. Like a lost child. Poor Ren. He didn't know where to turn to. I'm a bit impatient that Kyoko only said "something is weird" but didn't really do anything to find out something. Poking her nose in the place where it doesn't belong is not good, right, but still... I thought she is interested in Ren. She should do more! XDD

Kyoko still freaked out a bit when they got together in the bed, but she was worried about Ren so much that she ignored everything. Hmm. :3
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

She is interested, but she locks away that interest in her sealed box of a heart again. *sighs wistfully*
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

i wonder how long is she going to be doing this. i mean c'mon i need some romance already :scry
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

She is interested, but she locks away that interest in her sealed box of a heart again. *sighs wistfully*
Wasn't there a scene where all the locks were opened already? By Reeeen and Shooooo? :XD

i wonder how long is she going to be doing this. i mean c'mon i need some romance already :scry
LOL, I share your feelings. But somehow I want to see more lovey-dovey moments of Kyoko and Shou. :P
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

i also wanna see kyoko x shou :scry wonder if its even possible at this point :scry
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

I don't think so, not yet. We are focusing on how Kyoko would get closer to Ren and helped him to move from his painful past, so Shou is far away from us. >_>

Do you think we'll get to see a part which Kyoko would help Shou to get over his dark sides? :(
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Wasn't there a scene where all the locks were opened already? By Reeeen and Shooooo? :XD
But after that, there's a scene when she locks it up again.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Chapter is out.

Is this..progression that I'm finally seeing?!
Is kyoko getting closer to ren's past?
What's with that last few pages anyway I dun really get it :headscratch
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

yeah it was about time. I liked chapter alot. Hmm why do i think kyoko is so beautiful :wtf

Omg was so cute
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Chapter is out.

Is this..progression that I'm finally seeing?!
Is kyoko getting closer to ren's past?
What's with that last few pages anyway I dun really get it :headscratch
Not much of a progress, I think.
I think in the last few pages, Kyoko is telling Ren to rest?

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

yeah it was about time. I liked chapter alot. Hmm why do i think kyoko is so beautiful :wtf

Omg was so cute
She IS beautiful. :hee

Well, I don't like it that Ren is being so tsundere lately... I prefer his yandere side. :hurr Anyway, it's good to see him a bit jealous. :cheez
It's sweet really that Ren really cares for Kyoko. Aww~~
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Neeeeeew!

I have to say that it's not much of progression, sadly. Perhaps more for Ren, but not much about Ren and Kyoko themselves. Ren is obviously trying to fight his own consciousness, LOL~ I wonder when he would let Kyoko in. And vice versa. Him being jealous is something expressed in such a strange but cute way, though. XDDD

I don't really get what happened with Yashiro, to be honest. Did his phone get broken because he held it with wet hands?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

I don't really get what happened with Yashiro, to be honest. Did his phone get broken because he held it with wet hands?
Ahahahaha~~ It's more like electronics are allergic to him. He can't hold any electronics with bare hands or it will be broken in seconds. Weird? I know, but that's how the mangaka makes it.... :p
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Chapter 183 is out, if you didn't notice. (Well, it was out a day ago... :p)

The ending made me turn :blink. The conversation with the president is not very interesting for readers, I bet, since we all know what is happening. Even Kyoko doesn't show a reaction super than usual. Another boring chapter, IMO, but hopefully the chapter after this will be back in speed. We need to move forward, really~

Do you think people will realize that Cain Heel is Ren, in a way later? :XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

I think Ren in the past was much more dangerous than Cain.
And yay, we're finally gaining speed. The last page :o
I want kyoko to hug him now :hurr
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

I suppose so too. What makes Cain so scary is because of Ren's past; the character managed to bring back old memories to Ren.

LOL~ Yeah, I know right? :XD Not that I don't like this kind of character development, but I also wish we can see more romantic scenes, especially some parts with Shou. :P
 
Top