- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 9,149
- Reaction score
- 3,397
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki
I really, really, really need more Shou.
Chapter 203 basically just confirmed what we had been guessing so far... and that Kyouko had fully acknowledged her feelings. I'm glad it's over, this chapter marks the end of Cain Heel arc apparently and is getting ready for a new one. Kinda hope it'll be the last one. I mean, I just need a bunch of confession, a bunch of punches (for Shou mainly, yeah), a bunch of tears, and a happy ending. -__-
I really, really, really need more Shou.
Chapter 203 basically just confirmed what we had been guessing so far... and that Kyouko had fully acknowledged her feelings. I'm glad it's over, this chapter marks the end of Cain Heel arc apparently and is getting ready for a new one. Kinda hope it'll be the last one. I mean, I just need a bunch of confession, a bunch of punches (for Shou mainly, yeah), a bunch of tears, and a happy ending. -__-








