Shoujo Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Chapter 264 on MS

Front cover :wub

Funny chapter... Kuresaki being a fanboy is a nice touch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
265 - Well, Shou and Ren are on a crash-course, funny how Kyoko mentioned that Koga and Ren should run each other at full pace just earlier in the chapter. Speaking of Koga, would've been nice if he wasn't trolling Kyoko, lol. She's such a strong, nice person, with how she thanked Koga.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yep, the chapter was classic SB funny. I'm just hoping we're a step closer to them getting together at the end of this debacle. I do feel bad for Ren, this doesn't look good.
 

Lomahongva

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
697
Reaction score
795
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Guys, chapter 267 has just been posted at MS!

Ren! I get you're jealous but you're going too far! :mad
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I just read 268. Man, Ren was ruthless in 267. His posture is so cold and sexy.

Then feeling for Kyoko in 268. Not just her feelings but the flustered-ness.. that's what I love about her/the manga you get the emotions of the situation but the ones of handling it often shoot thru the hardest, and she's so alive lol. Then Koga released the tension for me thank god!
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Ren could confess next chapter?!!! Please let it happen...
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
OMG it's happening!! Years and years come down to the next chapter?!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It was a success! Finally. Enough to be content. Now Ceddy is back tho...
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

Everything is happening so close to perfection that I'm actually scared of it. The comedy was on point and the main topic that is the establishment of them as a couple did not get cast aside at all.
 

Lomahongva

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
697
Reaction score
795
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Definitely!!! :tata3

I'm wondering what Kyoko's answer's will be.

To me, it seems too sudden for her to acknowledge it now. But at the same time, I'd like to see more progression in their relationship now!

Fortunately, the 20th is around the corner. :luv
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Well, like Ren, I am selfish too and wanted this pairing to achieve take-off this chapter. But, realistically, for the story of both of them as individuals and as a relationship, we got a fair and reasonable development. Another gift, and that page melted me.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Kyoko's comical reactions are the best thing, and she was dead right lol. Her attachment and thoughts towards special objects is one of the things I like about her character, she values strong memories associated with them and understands how important it is for people not to forget it. Ren wanted to give something he cherishes to the girl he loves, it's just Kyoko's rules are deep, so she had to return something. It's nice.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Ren's fandom :lmao that was enough to last me the year.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

Yes! I love it when Kyoko turns it up like this. Mainly I love the way she thinks. Always turning what could be an adversity into a source of strength. When she analysing the circumstances of hearing the news about Kana and Ren, and thought "Thankfully, Tsuruga-san is giving me time", those words kinda blew me away. She'll kill it as Momoji and I can't wait to see how bright she shines. What an amazing attitude to have.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Not sure I understand the point of the fake relationship between Ren and Kana-san, other than keeping the plot going.
 
Top