- Joined
- Jun 3, 2011
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The title of this thread is the famed cry belonging to Godzilla. Greetings, MH. I hope to have fun here. 




Why do you like Godzilla that much? XD
Okay then!Ah, an eclectic one, are you?
Shweet. Well, I'm obsessed with D.Gray-Man, so if you ever need someone to nerd about DGM with, I'm your gal.![]()
My tastes change, but I've been obsessed with the Elfen Lied anime for about a month now. It's a series that I didn't want to end so quickly. Still pulling for a reboot/sequel, but I'm not expecting Lynn Okamoto to revamp it.welcome gozilla!
enjoy crushing everybody here![]()
favourite anime?
I've always loved monsters. Since I was four years old, they've been my ultimate obsession. Among these monsters is the "King of Monsters" himself. I've been a Godzilla fan for almost 16 years. He's been my hero for so long now that I don't think I'll ever grow tired of him.Hello there, Godzilla. Nice name there. Welcome to MH, and have a fun stay!Why do you like Godzilla that much? XD
Haha, I see~ Do you have lots of monsters figurine? Godzilla one, at least?I've always loved monsters. Since I was four years old, they've been my ultimate obsession. Among these monsters is the "King of Monsters" himself. I've been a Godzilla fan for almost 16 years. He's been my hero for so long now that I don't think I'll ever grow tired of him.
