SKREEEEEEEOONNNNNNNNK!

Godzilla

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The title of this thread is the famed cry belonging to Godzilla. Greetings, MH. I hope to have fun here. :amuse
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
That is the sound of me welcoming you to MangaHelpers!
I hope you have fun here too.

What sort of manga are you into? :derp
 

Godzilla

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I really don't have a favorite genre. I like many things.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Ah, an eclectic one, are you?
Shweet. Well, I'm obsessed with D.Gray-Man, so if you ever need someone to nerd about DGM with, I'm your gal. :derp
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
welcome gozilla!
enjoy crushing everybody here :tem
favourite anime?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hello there, Godzilla. Nice name there. Welcome to MH, and have a fun stay! :D Why do you like Godzilla that much? XD
 

Godzilla

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah, an eclectic one, are you?
Shweet. Well, I'm obsessed with D.Gray-Man, so if you ever need someone to nerd about DGM with, I'm your gal. :derp
Okay then!
welcome gozilla!
enjoy crushing everybody here :tem
favourite anime?
My tastes change, but I've been obsessed with the Elfen Lied anime for about a month now. It's a series that I didn't want to end so quickly. Still pulling for a reboot/sequel, but I'm not expecting Lynn Okamoto to revamp it.
Hello there, Godzilla. Nice name there. Welcome to MH, and have a fun stay! :D Why do you like Godzilla that much? XD
I've always loved monsters. Since I was four years old, they've been my ultimate obsession. Among these monsters is the "King of Monsters" himself. I've been a Godzilla fan for almost 16 years. He's been my hero for so long now that I don't think I'll ever grow tired of him.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I've always loved monsters. Since I was four years old, they've been my ultimate obsession. Among these monsters is the "King of Monsters" himself. I've been a Godzilla fan for almost 16 years. He's been my hero for so long now that I don't think I'll ever grow tired of him.
Haha, I see~ Do you have lots of monsters figurine? Godzilla one, at least? :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,041
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey Godzilla,

Welcome to MH~!

For fun, join us in the Fun Forums. :XD
 
Top