- Joined
- Oct 1, 2010
- Messages
- 662
- Reaction score
- 208
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Ace should of had CoA and CoC too . It's not fair to show him having Kings Haki but not having normal Haki . Even though Oda made a mistake , right after Mariah was defeated Haki should of been introduced properly . By the time Marineford was showcased , Ace should of been showed using Haki....then again I'm not Oda . Still .To be honest I would argue that smoker today would get his ass kicked by ace. The anime is irrelevant here... Anyways, ace as far as we know showed his potential for haki as a kid, way earlier than luffy, he was a haki user (though we never saw the extent of that) and overall a pirate that earned a 550 mil bounty as one of WB's commanders. Smoker from 2 years ago was cannon fodder in the grand scheme of things, he was at best a mid tier ranked marine with a strong fruit and no real strength to speak of. Smoker barely got to do anything at the war. 2 years ago the only noteworthy thing about him was his fruit, we know that is not even remotely close to enough against NW pirates. Smoker today did not even do that well against law.
Im saying Ace having Haki at 7 (I think) is crazy but they were also a child in Skypia with Mantra(Haki) . I really think it's unfair . Ace blow up fleets that's amazing . So his bounty isn't a mistake . I just wished Oda developed Haki a little earlier .


) but he may have defeated many other haki user.