Nii

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
It’s been awhile indeed~ Thank you!!
Oofff that Nessa though :hurr
I honestly have a hard time picking favorites in general. Read too much lmao.
So at the moment I’m really loving Spy x Family (Yor is so perfect 😭) and Illya is too cute ofcourse, really like her
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, Nessa's good :hurr
And that's a boring answer... At least name me some of your fav characters then :p (besides Marnie)
Sorry, I don't read Spy x Family (yet) :(

But have some Illya for the time being :nod

MarmaladeSky

☽ RED SUN ☾
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, Nessa's good :hurr
And that's a boring answer... At least name me some of your fav characters then :p (besides Marnie)
Sorry, I don't read Spy x Family (yet) :(

But have some Illya for the time being :nod

Illya being absolutely perfect as usual :hearts Thank you very much mister!! Definitely going to make an Illya set soon haha.

And yes I know I have boring answers haha, it's a cursed life to never be able to pick, since it's hard to compare them to each other.
Mhnm, I really like Hirasawa Yui (Such a clumsy weirdo I love it) & KH's Namine.
Aaand more recently Kuranosuke (from Kuragehime), Maomao (Kusuriya).

It's your turn now 👀

(Spy x Family will make your heart warm and fuzzy if you ever have time for some light reading haha)

Good question, they could be anywhere. This bloke could even be one :kappa Don't desex them though :XD
That's a shame, the desexing was the thing I was looking forward to the most

Reactions: Nii

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Nii

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Illya being absolutely perfect as usual :hearts Thank you very much mister!! Definitely going to make an Illya set soon haha.

And yes I know I have boring answers haha, it's a cursed life to never be able to pick, since it's hard to compare them to each other.
Mhnm, I really like Hirasawa Yui (Such a clumsy weirdo I love it) & KH's Namine.
Aaand more recently Kuranosuke (from Kuragehime), Maomao (Kusuriya).

It's your turn now 👀

(Spy x Family will make your heart warm and fuzzy if you ever have time for some light reading haha)

That's a shame, the desexing was the thing I was looking forward to the most
Reminds me of this : )

This is funny and at least somewhat accurate :XD Looking forward to your Illya set ofc :nod

Yui from K-On? Now that's a surprising pick. And seeing the rest of your picks, you really like cute girls, don't you? :XD At least name one guy xP
And this reminds me again of how much you and Sky are alike in some regards haha

Some of my fav chars? Hmmm well you already know Shirou. Besides that Killua, Kagura, Kumiko (from Hibike Euphonium), Simon, Okita (from Fate), Misaka Mikoto, 2B, Nagito Komaeda (from Danganronpa), and Naruto (yeah... :p), Tomoyo (from Clannad), and definitely a bunch more, but that's probably enough for now xD

(I'll get to it eventually :( I'm counting on an anime adaptation helping me, if I didn't manage by then)

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
The amount of justification it takes to like silly characters ka :rolleyes:

MarmaladeSky

☽ RED SUN ☾
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Reminds me of this : )

This is funny and at least somewhat accurate :XD Looking forward to your Illya set ofc :nod

Yui from K-On? Now that's a surprising pick. And seeing the rest of your picks, you really like cute girls, don't you? :XD At least name one guy xP
And this reminds me again of how much you and Sky are alike in some regards haha

Some of my fav chars? Hmmm well you already know Shirou. Besides that Killua, Kagura, Kumiko (from Hibike Euphonium), Simon, Okita (from Fate), Misaka Mikoto, 2B, Nagito Komaeda (from Danganronpa), and Naruto (yeah... :p), Tomoyo (from Clannad), and definitely a bunch more, but that's probably enough for now xD

(I'll get to it eventually :( I'm counting on an anime adaptation helping me, if I didn't manage by then)
Painfully accurate haha 😂 It's perfect. Sometimes a simple explanation is the best~

I mean, how can one not love Yui, she's just so fluffy haha (her clumsiness is also very relatable lmao).
Also, this just proves that Sky has good taste o3o. Cute girls warm hearts.
So I did name a guy on that list, Kuranosuke is a male actually. Though one often in very feminine outifts.
Mhm, so lately not so many guy characters attract my attention enough to really be my favourite. Used to really like Toshiro and Byakuya (and some Shojo love interests, but let's not go down that rabbit hole) :3
But from recent reads it's difficult - Perhaps Loid Forger (SxF (Yes I'll remind you if there will be an anime adaption! :nod or Lee Eun Tae (Lookism)

Oohhhh Misaka? :zomg I like her a lot, fun character to watch.
Your clannad mention makes me realize I've been putting off watching the second part for way too long ;-;

Reactions: Nii