Snow Naruto Old Cover | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Snow Naruto Old Cover

Patrik_h88

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Yay finished this one today hope u like it.

Matonly1T

Reaction score
Country
United States
aghhhh thats really good ^^. How do you that hair o_____O I color manga too,

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
You are extreme active these days...I love the cover(even uncolored) and your version rocks too. Love it <3

Patrik_h88

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Thanks for comments=)

"aghhhh thats really good ^^. How do you that hair o_____O I color manga too,"
Hehe its kinda hard to explain since its 10 layers on the hair, but I just choose a "base" colour, than I Start doing these spikes and highlight/Shading, also shading between those spikes and to the last I adding the lightning behind each spike.

You are extreme active these days...I love the cover(even uncolored) and your version rocks too. Love it <3
Hehe yeh im tired of the videogame I usual playing so im doing nothing these days beside being on forums
and colouring,drawing =)

Axysses

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
hmmm, i like your colouring :D but his hair seems suddenly very polygonal and 2d at the edges...what happened?

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
riktigt bra, tycker jag. jag gillar de blå inslagen i håret och på jackan. snön är fin och ger en skön känsla också. mjuk borste med låg opacitet? ^^

Matonly1T

Reaction score
Country
United States
Patrik_h88 said:
Thanks for comments=)

"aghhhh thats really good ^^. How do you that hair o_____O I color manga too,"
Hehe its kinda hard to explain since its 10 layers on the hair, but I just choose a "base" colour, than I Start doing these spikes and highlight/Shading, also shading between those spikes and to the last I adding the lightning behind each spike.

Hehe yeh im tired of the videogame I usual playing so im doing nothing these days beside being on forums
and colouring,drawing =)
ah thanks ^____^

Patrik_h88

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Thanks everyone for comments

"but his hair seems suddenly very polygonal and 2d at the edges...what happened?"
Hm not sure if I get it, but do u mean the hair is more flat at the edges and more "3rd" in the middle? if so I guess its abit lack of shadows on the edges.

"mjuk borste med låg opacitet? ^^" hehe nja, I began with using white dots in one layer, than I added motionblur, than I added another layer with more and smaller snow dots and than did the same.

kyokyo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Very, very nice. I especially like the snow effects!... and his jacket ^^

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yup, nice one! Not wild about the hair but everything else is great - love the blanket/wrap thing. Good shading.

Axysses

Reaction score
Patrik_h88 said:
Thanks everyone for comments

"but his hair seems suddenly very polygonal and 2d at the edges...what happened?"
Hm not sure if I get it, but do u mean the hair is more flat at the edges and more "3rd" in the middle? if so I guess its abit lack of shadows on the edges.

"mjuk borste med låg opacitet? ^^" hehe nja, I began with using white dots in one layer, than I added motionblur, than I added another layer with more and smaller snow dots and than did the same.
Hmmm, i was trying to say why at the edges suddenly become to straight. But it seems to be because of the lines keeping the hair in:p

Still, wonderful colouring :p